(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 14 Next
Whatever floats your boat. :D

PREV

07/01/2019 12:50 PMPosted by daddy
Fortnite has 11k + live channels right now. compared to diablo 3's 106 which is a a 10000% above diablo 3 which is understandbale given it has 70 mil playerbase.

which again proves how valid live stream numbers to active player base numbers are congruent to each other.
07/01/2019 12:13 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now. There's been no good changes for a while and the season always starts off with us climbing the boards in usual fashion but then gets really stale. Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

Just leting the lower tiers know where the higher tier players are going in case they don't figure it out.
There is no skill to this game,it's basically whoever gets the top gear to blow stuff up faster wins and never was a game of skill and some classes blow crap up faster.
we slowly get pushed back a couple

Pros don't get pushed back and if they get pushed back they don't get pushed back for long.

07/01/2019 12:50 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I always hit the leaderboards at the start

My casual friends can hit the leaderboards at the start because no one is really pushing at the beginning. It's all about being able to maintain a hot spot at the end.
07/01/2019 12:34 PMPosted by yessquire
(Pro Player) Now why does that sound familiar? TX3000, is that you?

There are a number of reasons this can't be Tx3000...
    1) He's now known as TLGamer on the Blizzard forums
    2) He's not allowed to post on the US forums
    3) The OP's post wasn't riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes
Honestly, at this point, who gives a flying crap?

Two of the posters on here need to take their "debate" elsewhere. Its getting old, repetitive, and stupid. 5 pages of NONSENSE.

Both of you should be ashamed. Derailed the thread certainly. Bickering like school kids, absolutely.

Cluttering up the forums with your needless posts, NOT required.

Thanks and have a good day. Exit for the thread is at the top right. Just click the "X".

Game on.
07/01/2019 01:38 PMPosted by Meteorblade
07/01/2019 12:34 PMPosted by yessquire
(Pro Player) Now why does that sound familiar? TX3000, is that you?

There are a number of reasons this can't be Tx3000...
    1) He's now known as TLGamer on the Blizzard forums
    2) He's not allowed to post on the US forums
    3) The OP's post wasn't riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes

Okay. I stand corrected, however, OP had a different BTag at one time and I couldn't remember what it was.
07/01/2019 01:49 PMPosted by DTMAce
Derailed the thread certainly.

How do you derail a troll thread? This baby should have been deleted 15 hours ago. The OP does this every 6-8 months. Drops a bunch of "I'm the best pro gamer ever" threads, gets his massive down-votes and leaves. Sad part is, we won't be able to down-vote his rubbish into oblivion any more.
Pro players, you mean those with diapers and hemoroids?
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now. There's been no good changes for a while and the season always starts off with us climbing the boards in usual fashion but then gets really stale. Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

Just leting the lower tiers know where the higher tier players are going in case they don't figure it out.

"pro player"
Literally one of the most casual players I've ever seen on this entire game.
Must be a troll.

As a pro player you have some of the most simplistic and worst builds ive seen. You can hardly call yourself Pro. Ive seen Leaderboard Position 1000 Monks with better gear then yours
07/01/2019 04:24 PMPosted by Alexismad
07/01/2019 01:49 PMPosted by DTMAce
Derailed the thread certainly.

How do you derail a troll thread? This baby should have been deleted 15 hours ago. The OP does this every 6-8 months. Drops a bunch of "I'm the best pro gamer ever" threads, gets his massive down-votes and leaves. Sad part is, we won't be able to down-vote his rubbish into oblivion any more.

Exactly.

Known troll. He has made a bunch of these in the past.

I actually thought someone had necro'd this up. Had a look for a chuckle, but nope. He's at it again.
There is no professional in Diablo 3.

In this game, everything is determined by Paragon. And I am sure 99.99% of the top 20 rankers are xxx-bot users. Yes, some of them may be not, but they must have given up a large portion of their real life to earn that unrealistic paragon.

You can easily calculate how Paragon massively affect the competition between players. For instance, if you compare Paragon 3000 and 6000, you deal 51% more damage and have 45% more toughness. GR monsters deal 2.338% more damage and have 17% more hp per level difficulties. This means Paragon 6000 "deal" the same damage to +2.63 level higher GR mobs, and "take" the same damage from +16.31 level higher GR mobs in comparison with Paragon 3000.

Is it a fair competition between 3000 (or less) and above 6000? Do rankers go to higher GR because they have better skills? Definitely not. I think my grandmother can reach top 10 if she has above 7000 Paragon account. Therefore, don't mention any word like "professional" in this game. This word is only applicable to Starcraft 1-2, League of Legend "professionals" who earn monthly wages from their sponsor.
07/01/2019 12:19 AMPosted by FrostyFeet
The only professionals playing D3 are streamers. If you aren't making an income from Diablo, you aren't a pro. Seeing how you are paragon 741 this season, which is what top players hit on opening weekend, I highly doubt you are anywhere close to being a professional. Your itemization would suggest you are actually quite clueless about the game.

First week ? I did hit 817 on day one.
07/01/2019 09:35 PMPosted by PardalBR
07/01/2019 12:19 AMPosted by FrostyFeet
The only professionals playing D3 are streamers. If you aren't making an income from Diablo, you aren't a pro. Seeing how you are paragon 741 this season, which is what top players hit on opening weekend, I highly doubt you are anywhere close to being a professional. Your itemization would suggest you are actually quite clueless about the game.

First week ? I did hit 817 on day one.

When did I say it takes a week to reach 741? The season started on friday or saturday depending on your region, so opening weekend refers to days 1-2. C'mon Pardal, learn to read!
07/01/2019 09:34 PMPosted by Fangskin
Do rankers go to higher GR because they have better skills? Definitely not.

EU, Solo Barbarian, Season 17, Hardcore...
Rank 1 - GR116 - 14 minutes 17 seconds - Paragon 1655
Rank 2 - GR115 - 13 minutes 44 seconds - Paragon 1855
Rank 3 - GR113 - 13 minutes 54 seconds - Paragon 2217
Rank 4 - GR113 - 14 minutes 30 seconds - Paragon 2717
Rank 5 - GR113 - 14 minutes 59 seconds - Paragon 1179
Rank 1 is 3 GRs higher than Rank 4 with 1062 less paragon.

EU, Solo Barbarian, Non-Seasonal, Softcore...
Rank 4 - GR128 - 14 minutes 31.699 seconds - Paragon 4181
Rank 5 - GR128 - 14 minutes 31.882 seconds - Paragon 7609

So, how did someone with 3428 less paragon get a higher rank / faster time if it wasn't due to skill? That's a 17,140 main stat difference.
It's odd. Every single time someone posts screenshots of the streams for D2 and D3 I go to Twitch and see radically different numbers where D3 has 2-4x the number of streams/watchers/followers. Every single time.

I have no idea where these screen shots with no date on them are coming from, but just go yourself to Twitch and look up D3:Ros and D2:LoD and see that D3 is far more popular.

And since when does a professional feel the need to come on to a forum to tell people that they are done with something? Do they hope or need people to follow them? That says more about their ego than about what the players are feeling on their own. I certainly could care less.

I wouldn't even respond except for the fact that the same screenshots keep getting trotted out as "proof" when they don't match the actual numbers you can find by just going and looking for yourself. Self-absorption isn't worth responding to, but posting bad data is.

My guess is that D2 streamers are feeling the lack of followers and are sending out propaganda to try to convince people to follow them for more fame and fortune...?
almost as funny as the "top minds" thread from back in the day on here. that thread had memes being made about it. we need some "professional d3 player" memes.
There wasn't an intelligent discussion to begin with anyway. This thread should've been deleted, but it doesn't prevent me from getting a few laughs outta it.

07/01/2019 10:54 PMPosted by flarbear
My guess is that D2 streamers are feeling the lack of followers and are sending out propaganda to try to convince people to follow them for more fame and fortune...?

Perhaps. That's not the way to go for increasing viewers as it would reflect badly. I'm thinking just an old fan who stream PoE and D2.
According to twitch data D3 peaks at over 12k viewers at season start while D2 stays at 2.4k-3k or so until ladder reset which peaks at 4k only. We're months away from season start right now and now viewer audience is around 700 for D3. It always jumped back to over 10k as usual at season start, so that's not an indication of D3 losing popularity while people still play the game out there as google keep the statistics.

He first started by comparing D2 and D3, then when I debunked it he turned wheel to PoE by saying I'm comparing two games with 20 years inbetween. No way! He started the false data flow with biased numbers. I'm quoting game and platform approved player base numbers to compare them with public data. While he's obsessed about twitch audience, he must be an old streamer.

At both occassions google gave reliable data with comparible rates in a percent scale instead of showing exact number of searches, while twitch proven to have inconsistent traffic because that's not a fair share common point.

07/01/2019 12:55 PMPosted by daddy
which again proves how valid live stream numbers to active player base numbers are congruent to each other.

Nope.
07/01/2019 01:17 PMPosted by FusRoDah

There is no skill to this game,it's basically whoever gets the top gear to blow stuff up faster wins and never was a game of skill and some classes blow crap up faster.

There's no skill to the game? You clearly haven't been in the same groups I have. I beat Diablo solo and in group before they issued the Inferno difficulty nerf. There have been GR records that came down to me dodging from health globe to health globe blocking damage with serenity and then seven sided strike to keep my squad alive. What have you done exactly, did you say?