(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 14 Next
Ew, another AttackSymetr thread, move along...
07/02/2019 12:42 AMPosted by EnkerZan
? i've done more than bust my !@# on this gaming platform and for the community than any player should have to.

It's literally no surprise you already have a couple downvotes
07/02/2019 12:53 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
? i've done more than bust my !@# on this gaming platform and for the community than any player should have to.

Sitting around and getting carried must be oh so exhausting. Delusions of work ethic will get you nowhere. Feel free to downvote me some more with your alt-accounts.
Some people have their head up their backside so long they start believing the crap they keep feeding themselves...

Check again.

Bro, you don't even have sockets on your weapons and you want to sit here and preach about how pro you are?

No one cares about what you did in the game the year it launched. The whole 'back in my glory days' shtick is pretty sad. Are you one of those guys in their 30s or 40s and still wearing a high school class ring? How about the varsity letter jacket? Same thing. No one cares. So you busted your !@# playing d3. Cool! What do you want? A prize? What have you done for the community besides coming off as an arrogant tool?
07/01/2019 01:17 PMPosted by FusRoDah
07/01/2019 12:13 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now. There's been no good changes for a while and the season always starts off with us climbing the boards in usual fashion but then gets really stale. Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

Just leting the lower tiers know where the higher tier players are going in case they don't figure it out.
There is no skill to this game,it's basically whoever gets the top gear to blow stuff up faster wins and never was a game of skill and some classes blow crap up faster.

So, why is so hard to find a good zbarb, zmonk, rgk, trash killer to do the things right in 4man groups? I doubt the owner of this post, the "pro" player, even know to play as a zmonk (the easiest class to play in groups).
When you move to try push solo isn't so easy too, if you try to push with some builds, like necro corpose lance build, almost of noobs in this game don't know how to play this and dont have the enought skill.

I always see people complaining about gear and paragon, but you can get 2000 paragon very quick nowadays and you can do even gr140+ with only 2000 paragon, (and you can do this with only 1000 if you are experienced zmonk/zbarb). But people don't know how to play properly, don't know the sinergy for 4man groups and don't get this. This game isn't so hard, but need some skills, it isn't only about click everything and let monsters explodes... this is only in T16, in higher grs that doesn't work.

Well, not to sound belittling.. but I’m betting most of us don’t have a clue who you are. I certainly don’t.

So what do you want? Gratitude for sticking it out this long? There’s no way I’m giving gratitude to a guy who plays less than me and knows less than me and comes out of nowhere expecting praise because he believes himself to be a “pro.”

You get disdain and that’s it. Sorry.
I haven't read the whole thread, but did someone quote Tywin Lannister already?
Any man who must say "I am a pro" is no true pro.

Or something like that. xD

But he does have a point, somehow. D3 is not a game where your skill matters the most, it is mostly a matter of how many hours you invest to farm paragons. So many "pro" gamers left D3 for other, more competitive games. But that is ok after 7 years.

On the other hand, there are still some very enthusiastic players in the game, who actually do have a lot more skill than me (or most other players).
this whole post is a joke. wanna hit the leaderboards? go play. or dont play and dobt give a !@#$ about how many streams this game. alot of old good players stil play and alot of new good players play this. we all play for different reasons, Ex: Season 2 week noobs, achivment hunters,paragon farmers,leaderboard hunter off/season. or cosmetic hunters. or just casual timewaste. but i can garantee you that no one really is intrested to stream a old game like d3 anymore, theres nothing intresting really to see, other tjan top leaderboard runs, or some crazy hardcore players.
07/02/2019 07:09 AMPosted by Hebalon
I haven't read the whole thread, but did someone quote Tywin Lannister already?
Any man who must say "I am a pro" is no true pro.
Or something like that. xD
I believe most of us know that the line is actually:
Any man who must say, "I am the King", is no true king.
And I believe we can all agree that a "king" may be considered a "professional" because a king makes his living by being King.

But, there is no such thing as a "D3 professional". Do you know of anyone whose main source of income is from playing Diablo III?

The biggest problem, in this thread, is there are too many people who don't even know what the word "professional" even means. And it doesn't just mean that you made some money playing D3. It means it's your main source of regular income.

"Professional": LOOK IT UP!
  • Enthusiastic: Yes
  • Veteran: Yes
  • Expert: Yes
  • Professional: NO!
07/01/2019 10:20 PMPosted by Meteorblade
So, how did someone with 3428 less paragon get a higher rank / faster time if it wasn't due to skill? That's a 17,140 main stat difference.

That is luck. Right pylons, right map. The game is not linear. So it's all about luck. You just need to get a good map and the right pylons.
I haven't read the whole thread, but did someone quote Tywin Lannister already?<span class="truncated">...</span>Or something like that. xD
I believe most of us know that the line is actually:
Any man who must say, "I am the King", is no true king.
And I believe we can all agree that a "king" may be considered a "professional" because a king makes his living by being King.

But, there is no such thing as a "D3 professional". Do you know of anyone whose main source of income is from playing Diablo III?

The biggest problem, in this thread, is there are too many people who don't even know what the word "professional" even means. And it doesn't just mean that you made some money playing D3. It means it's your main source of regular income.

I'm not sure if you know who you speak to. Remember when Monk had pure % reflect damage on Thorns? Did you ever scratch your head and wonder why it got patched? It was because I was 3 shotting Diabo and the Aspect of Evil back when people couldn't even get out of Act 1 due to inferno being crazy. I've earned my place and to be frank, this thread isn't even about that. At this point, it's just showing us what a toxic community can do to a pro-player scene.

This was more of a courtesy, letting everyone else know that all the other pro players and myself have now left the game. So if you see someone 'climbing' the leaderboards, it's not legit because we aren't here anymore.
07/02/2019 02:01 PMPosted by AttackSymetr
This was more of a courtesy, letting everyone else know that all the other pro players and myself have now left the game. So if you see someone 'climbing' the leaderboards, it's not legit because we aren't here anymore.

Aww, that's cute. Bless your heart.
07/01/2019 11:29 PMPosted by MisterRoboto
almost as funny as the "top minds" thread from back in the day on here. that thread had memes being made about it. we need some "professional d3 player" memes.

Glad I'm not the only one who was having this deja vu moment.
If I could truly get paid to play D3 I’d probably be like 5K paragon right now yet I still got P850 entirely solo.
...I believe most of us know that the line is actually:...And I believe we can all agree that a "king" may be considered a "professional" because a king makes his living by being King.

I'm not sure if you know who you speak to. Remember when Monk had pure % reflect damage on Thorns? Did you ever scratch your head and wonder why it got patched? It was because I was 3 shotting Diabo and the Aspect of Evil back when people couldn't even get out of Act 1 due to inferno being crazy. I've earned my place and to be frank, this thread isn't even about that. At this point, it's just showing us what a toxic community can do to a pro-player scene.

The only person who thinks you're a pro is you, though, and you've provided nothing to convince anyone else.

I'm pretty sure you don't speak for anyone else but yourself, and as to that.. nobody cares. Nobody here knows who you were, nobody here knows who you are, and nobody here will remember you when you stop playing.

I don't need a PSA from some guy with an overinflated ego telling me his leaving will somehow affect my playing experience - because it didn't, doesn't, and won't.
...I believe most of us know that the line is actually:...And I believe we can all agree that a "king" may be considered a "professional" because a king makes his living by being King.

No fear people, I'm a fresh "Pro" (by his standards) Player ready to take his place. I NEVER usually get near 1000 paragon in seasons and back in season 9 I was ranked #13 in the US for almost 57 minutes due to an early rainbow gob dropping max gems at level 22.

For every pro that leaves, 3 more replace them :)

Is it possible to self aggrandize oneself more? Serious question. Do you ACTUALLY think that any active player cares what you claim you did in ancient history? You "may" have been a "good" player back in the day but your profile clearly shows you don't play anywhere near what a "professional" would require to make playing a game be a "profession". Anyway, this is a funny thread since multiple people place WAY too much importance on how good they think they are at playing a GAME. Get over yourselves. Spend some of that energy on making the world and people around you better. Nothing wrong with playing a game but......
Ahh, yes. The Country Club tennis "pro" with delusions of Wimbledon.
Wow, still getting bites.

7/10 troll score. Will score higher when post count goes beyond 200.