(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 14 Next
07/02/2019 04:29 PMPosted by Khord
07/02/2019 02:01 PMPosted by AttackSymetr

I'm not sure if you know who you speak to. Remember when Monk had pure % reflect damage on Thorns? Did you ever scratch your head and wonder why it got patched? It was because I was 3 shotting Diabo and the Aspect of Evil back when people couldn't even get out of Act 1 due to inferno being crazy. I've earned my place and to be frank, this thread isn't even about that. At this point, it's just showing us what a toxic community can do to a pro-player scene.

This was more of a courtesy, letting everyone else know that all the other pro players and myself have now left the game. So if you see someone 'climbing' the leaderboards, it's not legit because we aren't here anymore.

Is it possible to self aggrandize oneself more? Serious question. Do you ACTUALLY think that any active player cares what you claim you did in ancient history? You "may" have been a "good" player back in the day but your profile clearly shows you don't play anywhere near what a "professional" would require to make playing a game be a "profession". Anyway, this is a funny thread since multiple people place WAY too much importance on how good they think they are at playing a GAME. Get over yourselves. Spend some of that energy on making the world and people around you better. Nothing wrong with playing a game but......

Are you a mentally withered simpleton? At the beginning when the game was most pure, I did things people couldn't even comprehend at the time being. As for you, neve heard of you before, and I doubt I will again other than the simple mental skirmishes you so earnestly attempt to lay out for me. I was one of the first Monks that got serenity runes changed.

The early days of D3 were the most challenging, that cannot be argued, period. That's why people who prospered on release like Alkaiser if I recall the name are still doing good. And guess where Alk went recently? Same place as me, and you know the name of the game. It's better. So you're talking to one of the best when you haven't even a pair of mittens in an icestorm. Stop the negative bantering and just give respect where it's been earned already.
07/02/2019 11:30 PMPosted by AttackSymetr

Is it possible to self aggrandize oneself more? Serious question. Do you ACTUALLY think that any active player cares what you claim you did in ancient history? You "may" have been a "good" player back in the day but your profile clearly shows you don't play anywhere near what a "professional" would require to make playing a game be a "profession". Anyway, this is a funny thread since multiple people place WAY too much importance on how good they think they are at playing a GAME. Get over yourselves. Spend some of that energy on making the world and people around you better. Nothing wrong with playing a game but......

Are you a mentally withered simpleton? At the beginning when the game was most pure, I did things people couldn't even comprehend at the time being. As for you, neve heard of you before, and I doubt I will again other than the simple mental skirmishes you so earnestly attempt to lay out for me. I was one of the first Monks that got serenity runes changed.

The early days of D3 were the most challenging, that cannot be argued, period. That's why people who prospered on release like Alkaiser if I recall the name are still doing good. And guess where Alk went recently? Same place as me, and you know the name of the game. It's better. So you're talking to one of the best when you haven't even a pair of mittens in an icestorm. Stop the negative bantering and just give respect where it's been earned already.

Go play your garbage POE imdy graphics game and leave the forums . Vanilla wasnt hard u just needed to know how to gear and play the AH.
07/02/2019 02:01 PMPosted by AttackSymetr
I'm not sure if you know who you speak to.

Translation:
You: Don't you know who I am?
Us: Nope, never heard of you.
AttackSymetr, it sounds like the early days of D3 and what you did in-game happen to be your life's greatest accomplishments. Atleast, that's what you make it seem like. Are you bitter that those things didn't translate to a career streaming? If so, that's because you are thoroughly unlikable. It has nothing to do with whatever game skills you may or may not have.

You aren't going to convince anyone to respect you based on what you've said here. Absolutely no one is going to turn around and say, 'Wow, what a legend AttackSymetr is!"

Go see a therapist or a life coach. What you've come here to say and do isn't helping your case at all. Just move on with your life if you can't even figure out how to enjoy a leisure game.
07/03/2019 12:16 AMPosted by FrostyFeet
AttackSymetr, it sounds like the early days of D3 and what you did in-game happen to be your life's greatest accomplishments. Atleast, that's what you make it seem like. Are you bitter that those things didn't translate to a career streaming? If so, that's because you are thoroughly unlikable. It has nothing to do with whatever game skills you may or may not have.

You aren't going to convince anyone to respect you based on what you've said here. Absolutely no one is going to turn around and say, 'Wow, what a legend AttackSymetr is!"

Go see a therapist or a life coach. What you've come here to say and do isn't helping your case at all. Just move on with your life if you can't even figure out how to enjoy a leisure game.

Sounds like you're bitter you can't do what a pro has done. Being a streamer doesn't make you a pro at a game if it's not based on skill and you know that, simpleton. As for going to a therapist, I'm happily in a relationship and I work for a well known business as well.

I enjoy playing Diablo 3, which is why the other pros and myself have chosen to leave. We only play when it's relevant or there's reason to. We represent how the game should be ideally played, nothing basic like spamming Wave of Light for hours.

I'm not a licensed therapist, but this seems like a classic case of green jealousy.
You still haven't given any shred of evidence why we should consider you "a pro".
The Dislikes are from the Pro Players...

Clearly NOT done yet...
07/03/2019 12:24 AMPosted by AttackSymetr

Sounds like you're bitter you can't do what a pro has done. Being a streamer doesn't make you a pro at a game if it's not based on skill and you know that, simpleton. As for going to a therapist, I'm happily in a relationship and I work for a well known business as well.

I enjoy playing Diablo 3, which is why the other pros and myself have chosen to leave. We only play when it's relevant or there's reason to. We represent how the game should be ideally played, nothing basic like spamming Wave of Light for hours.

I'm not a licensed therapist, but this seems like a classic case of green jealousy.

As many of us here have told you before, you seem to not understand what it means to be a professional gamer. If you really want to say using the RMAH makes you a professional, ok, fine. You WERE one, a part-timer. Now? No. You aren't a pro gamer.

Oh cool, you have a job? Amazing. So do billions of people. What else are you going to try and bring up to convince everyone you are so incredible? Why do you care so much about what we think? Go back to being happily in a relationship, or better yet, show your partner this thread and get a reality check.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Yawn
07/02/2019 11:30 PMPosted by AttackSymetr

Yawn
07/03/2019 12:24 AMPosted by AttackSymetr

lol.

If you were a therapist you’d have self-diagnosed illusions of grandeur by now.
Maybe OP looked at himself in the mirror today and the word "simpleton" immediately came to his mind. And that's why he so freely uses it on everybody now.
07/03/2019 05:16 AMPosted by Orrion

The psychological condition is delusions of grandeur / grandiose delusions.
Illusions of Grandeur is a Magic: The Gathering card.
It would be proper to say "We pros...."
07/03/2019 07:12 AMPosted by Meteorblade
07/03/2019 05:16 AMPosted by Orrion

The psychological condition is delusions of grandeur / grandiose delusions.
Illusions of Grandeur is a Magic: The Gathering card.

That’s probably my psych condition from playing Arena.
07/03/2019 08:38 AMPosted by UngivenFame

Not when the person saying it isn't one.
07/03/2019 09:04 AMPosted by Meteorblade
07/03/2019 08:38 AMPosted by UngivenFame

Not when the person saying it isn't one.

And not when he’s only talking about himself. He’s not Queen of England, there is no royal “we.”
I am proud to call myself an amateur, it means «one who loves», while being a pro means you suck d for money.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

As many of us here have told you before, you seem to not understand what it means to be a professional gamer. If you really want to say using the RMAH makes you a professional, ok, fine. You WERE one, a part-timer. Now? No. You aren't a pro gamer.

Oh cool, you have a job? Amazing. So do billions of people. What else are you going to try and bring up to convince everyone you are so incredible? Why do you care so much about what we think? Go back to being happily in a relationship, or better yet, show your partner this thread and get a reality check.

You fail to understand the entire purpose of this post. This was never supposed to be you tying to measure up against me. From my side, I was doing you guys a huge favor, letting you know the other pros including myself are now gone. Instead of accepting this information and thanking me.. instead all I've gotten are green-eyed jealous responses attacking my character when in fact you don't know me at all.

When you've reconnected a broken family as a Raid Leader, let me know. Because I did that for one of my raidees. What have you done for this world, exactly? Have you even hit top 10 during a season before let alone helping others excel? I have this 'odd' feeling that you have not. So you can't judge nor throw a stone in my trajectory.
It's OP's like this person that'll make me miss the dislike button immensely.