(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 14 Next
This is rich.

Dude comes to forums to proclaim himself a professional and in the process says anyone that out ranks him on the leaderboard doesn't deserve it because he's sooooo great....

Then gets pissy when folks dispute his bold claims of being either a professional or as great as he thinks he is.

Narcissism at its most flagrant. lol
07/03/2019 12:24 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I enjoy playing Diablo 3, which is why the other pros and myself have chosen to leave.

definition of PRO:

Permanently Retarded Oddball

In other words OP is a loser. A very sad boy who's time has passed.
Is this you op?

http://gph.is/1iPg31q
07/03/2019 11:45 AMPosted by Chetanji
07/03/2019 12:24 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I enjoy playing Diablo 3, which is why the other pros and myself have chosen to leave.

definition of PRO:

Permanently Retarded Oddball

In other words OP is a loser. A very sad boy who's time has passed.

One could call him a winner... in the discipline of creating a troll thread. The runner ups seem to be daddy and fangskin... oh and pardal.
07/03/2019 11:28 AMPosted by AttackSymetr

As many of us here have told you before, you seem to not understand what it means to be a professional gamer. If you really want to say using the RMAH makes you a professional, ok, fine. You WERE one, a part-timer. Now? No. You aren't a pro gamer.

Oh cool, you have a job? Amazing. So do billions of people. What else are you going to try and bring up to convince everyone you are so incredible? Why do you care so much about what we think? Go back to being happily in a relationship, or better yet, show your partner this thread and get a reality check.

You fail to understand the entire purpose of this post. This was never supposed to be you tying to measure up against me. From my side, I was doing you guys a huge favor, letting you know the other pros including myself are now gone.

How is that a favor?

And how do you know the “other pros” are leaving?

Instead of accepting this information and thanking me..

Thanking you for what, exactly?

instead all I've gotten are green-eyed jealous responses attacking my character when in fact you don't know me at all.

If I don’t believe your claims, how can I possibly be jealous of them?

And that’s kind of the point.. nobody knows who you are, so how is anyone supposed to thank you or acknowledge what you’ve done? Are we supposed to take it on faith?

When you've reconnected a broken family as a Raid Leader, let me know. Because I did that for one of my raidees. What have you done for this world, exactly?

Well, for starters, I helped a woman in my guild who thought she was over her head in med school cope with it, and she ended up getting a nearly perfect score on her exams that year. And I wasn’t even an officer, so there.

Have you even hit top 10 during a season before let alone helping others excel?

Who cares if you hit top 10 in the first couple days? That’s like saying you were in first for the first lap in a NASCAR race. It doesn’t mean anything because the placements only matter at the end of it.

How have you helped others excel in D3? The few examples you’ve given are behind the scenes - so nobody can confirm them - and appear to be based on exploiting game mechanics anyway.

I have this 'odd' feeling that you have not. So you can't judge nor throw a stone in my trajectory.

I can judge you based on what you’ve written in this thread.

So I judge you to be an arrogant person with an inflated sense of his own worth who wants me to care about what he’s done when he can’t prove it actually happened or had any effect on me.
From my side, I was doing you guys a huge favor, letting you know the other pros including myself are now gone.

Could you stop making posts telling us that you've gone and actually go instead?
I know I'd consider that a massive favour.
07/03/2019 01:26 PMPosted by Meteorblade
From my side, I was doing you guys a huge favor, letting you know the other pros including myself are now gone.

Could you stop making posts telling us that you've gone and actually go instead?

I can't tell if you are trying to be serious or sarcastically disingenuous, but you cleared it all up near the end. How about thanking the people who shaped the game directly from the core up? People like me are the reason a lot of abilities and items got re-worked, and I guess people lower on the ladder don't seem to realize it.

I'm not saying you owe me thanks, but what I've done should be respected. Whens the last time you honestly had an impact on the in-game meta? Take your time.
07/03/2019 03:24 PMPosted by AttackSymetr

I'm not saying you owe me thanks, but what I've done should be respected.

People that boast about exploiting bugs dont deserve my respect.

If you are going to leave, please ...leave.

I can't tell if you are trying to be serious or sarcastically disingenuous, but you cleared it all up near the end. How about thanking the people who shaped the game directly from the core up? People like me are the reason a lot of abilities and items got re-worked, and I guess people lower on the ladder don't seem to realize it.

So.. where's my thanks for me and my guild PTR testing your WoW raid bosses for your guild for several years, Mr. Raid Leader?

I'm not saying you owe me thanks

Well... yes, you are:

Instead of accepting this information and thanking me..

That's you wanting thanks.

Besides, who wants to thank a pompous prick, even if they are deserving of it (and you haven't proven you are)?

but what I've done should be respected. Whens the last time you honestly had an impact on the in-game meta? Take your time.

Where's the proof you really had an effect? Further, why is it you want thanks for it now rather than back when you (allegedly) were actually doing it?
Low quality bait , Step up your troll game.
07/02/2019 12:31 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
07/01/2019 01:17 PMPosted by FusRoDah
...There is no skill to this game,it's basically whoever gets the top gear to blow stuff up faster wins and never was a game of skill and some classes blow crap up faster.

There's no skill to the game? You clearly haven't been in the same groups I have. I beat Diablo solo and in group before they issued the Inferno difficulty nerf. There have been GR records that came down to me dodging from health globe to health globe blocking damage with serenity and then seven sided strike to keep my squad alive. What have you done exactly, did you say?
It's all gear son,you do the first difficulty normal to get nightmare gear,do nightmare till you have gear for hell,and you never went to hell mode without all your proper resistances in order plus an ungodly amount of dps to beat the elite sudden death mode.However goodluck getting said gear in original diablo 3 it was sheer hell trying to get ideal rares let alone legendaries.
07/02/2019 04:33 AMPosted by Digox
07/01/2019 01:17 PMPosted by FusRoDah
...There is no skill to this game,it's basically whoever gets the top gear to blow stuff up faster wins and never was a game of skill and some classes blow crap up faster.

So, why is so hard to find a good zbarb, zmonk, rgk, trash killer to do the things right in 4man groups? I doubt the owner of this post, the "pro" player, even know to play as a zmonk (the easiest class to play in groups).
When you move to try push solo isn't so easy too, if you try to push with some builds, like necro corpose lance build, almost of noobs in this game don't know how to play this and dont have the enought skill.

I always see people complaining about gear and paragon, but you can get 2000 paragon very quick nowadays and you can do even gr140+ with only 2000 paragon, (and you can do this with only 1000 if you are experienced zmonk/zbarb). But people don't know how to play properly, don't know the sinergy for 4man groups and don't get this. This game isn't so hard, but need some skills, it isn't only about click everything and let monsters explodes... this is only in T16, in higher grs that doesn't work.
Probably because the reason you can't find good zbarb,zmonk is it's boring just to live without doing any real damage and no one likes to kill white trash in favor of popping elite hunts.

I'm not saying you owe me thanks, but what I've done should be respected. Whens the last time you honestly had an impact on the in-game meta? Take your time.

Dude your NOT PRO. Nobody in this forum space believes you are. Your gear currently is garbage. If you spent enough Dollars on the AH in Vanilla days you could have been a GOD. Game wasnt that diffucult. ROFL at calling yourself a PRO.
I can't tell if you are trying to be serious or sarcastically disingenuous

I said what I meant and I meant what I said.
07/03/2019 08:28 PMPosted by Keyblade

Dude your NOT PRO. Nobody in this forum space believes you are. Your gear currently is garbage. If you spent enough Dollars on the AH in Vanilla days you could have been a GOD. Game wasnt that diffucult. ROFL at calling yourself a PRO.

Buddy, I never used the auction house for anything other than flipping items on the side for real money. My friends and I (a few of them pros) had an honor code where we refused to upgrade anything or buy any gems until we had hit our respective leaderboards.

Guess someone like you doesn't have a code or discipline, so you take the easy way out and have the audacity to judge a pro? I'm fully aware of what's going on here. You're trying to put up a wall, but I've knocked that wall down, turned it into a bridge, crossed it and now I'm looking back at you.
It's one thing to say you're a pro, it's a whole other thing to prove it.

If you're going to make bold claims about how you have affected the evolution of the game for example, you better be ready to back your claims with solid, undisputable evidence. Mere words mean absolutely nothing, no one is going to believe you're "a pro" without proof.

Hell, even I could make such brazen claims because I can hit fairly high on the leaderboards during early stages of a season. Those claims would however be completely hollow as I won't stay there very long as better skilled players quickly push me out of the leaderboards.
07/04/2019 12:31 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
Buddy, I never used the auction house for anything other than flipping items on the side for real money. My friends and I (a few of them pros) had an honor code where we refused to upgrade anything or buy any gems until we had hit our respective leaderboards.

A pointless honor code considering leaderboards didn't exist during the AH era.
07/01/2019 01:30 AMPosted by daddy
lol people trolling when this guy has legitimate reasons.

yall petty as heck. d3 isnt streamed as much anymore game is dying slowly doubt the mobile stuff gonna do anything

Dying? Its dead at this point. People play for like 2 months then the tumble weeds come rollin by. I would be surprised if d3 has over 5k active players atm lmao.