It took me 7 years to find this setting...

General Discussion
I just found out that you can turn the volume of your character / follower all the way down to 0 in sound settings. That had been driving me nuts recently and my I was telling my sister it bothered me. She told me how to do it and she has played maybe like one season ever haha. I no longer have to hear my wizard say "I astound myself!" lol.

I know a lot of people play with no sound. I usually have the main volume set to 11/100 and my Spotify at 30-45% So I can still hear people in Discord pretty loud. I like having game sounds so I know if there is a goblin near by or a legendary drops. Plus the combat sounds are kinda cool.
Yeah, that doesn't help any when you have your kid running all over the house waving a coat hanger and screaming, "I don't have enough Hatred!"
Maybe this would have been a useful post if you’d actually named the setting to use so people would know, but as is.. junk post.

Character sound has never bothered me, anyway.
06/29/2019 10:38 PMPosted by Orrion
Maybe this would have been a useful post if you’d actually named the setting to use so people would know, but as is.. junk post.

Most of the Ops posts are garbage. I wouldn't expect anything less from this one
06/29/2019 10:50 PMPosted by Keyblade
06/29/2019 10:38 PMPosted by Orrion

Most of the Ops posts are garbage. I wouldn't expect anything less from this one

That’s what we all thought about your “maintenance mode” posts.
06/25/2019 11:43 AMPosted by TrvAix
I'm the best gamer ever, and you should respect what I have to say.
06/29/2019 09:30 PMPosted by TrvAix
I just found out that you can turn the volume of your character / follower all the way down to 0 in sound settings.

You're saying it took the "best gamer ever" seven years to discover something his sister found out in a single season?

Anyway, this is just a humble brag thread.
No change to your modus operandi to see here.
06/29/2019 10:57 PMPosted by Orrion
06/29/2019 10:50 PMPosted by Keyblade

06/29/2019 10:38 PMPosted by Slamboney
Yeah, that doesn't help any when you have your kid running all over the house waving a coat hanger and screaming, "I don't have enough Hatred!"

You almost ruined my keyboard with coffee.
christ go away
It took the "I'm the best gamer ever" 7 years to figure out how to use the volume. He must be a troll no one can be this ignorant.
Haters back off.
06/29/2019 10:57 PMPosted by Orrion

*rapbattleparody.mp4*
06/30/2019 08:15 AMPosted by TrvAix
Haters back off.

Wouldn't hate if you made a post that was useful.
Well congrats I suppose.

However, I have to ask with complete honesty... have you never checked the sound options before?

It's not hard to miss.
He might suffer from Dunning Kruger effect: In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The Dunning Kruger bias occurs when unskilled people believe they are skilled, knowledgeable or exceptionally experienced in something when they’re not.
He might suffer from Dunning Kruger effect: In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

No. It's probably delusions of grandeur. Either way if you took away Botters and THud users I'd be pretty high on the leader board. ;)

And as for the usefulness of my posts on the forum. Sure not every thing I come up with is amazing, but I have made some guides and whatnot. And to quote Eminem, "It feels so empty without me!"
You must be a troll placed on the forum by Blizzard, to shake things up, because no one can be this stupid.
06/30/2019 08:39 AMPosted by Avalon
You must be a troll placed on the forum by Blizzard, to shake things up, because no one can be this stupid.

You're harassing me. I'd feel better if you stopped.
You are harassing the forum with your presence, we would feel better if you stopped.
06/30/2019 08:09 AMPosted by Avalon
He must be a troll no one can be this ignorant.

Don't attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by ignorance.

06/30/2019 08:15 AMPosted by TrvAix
Haters back off.

It's not hate, it's pity.