Launcher - click play - no login

Bug Report
Multiple times, in last couple days, while logged into launcher and I click the play button, the Diablo III client will start and bypass the "Connected-Authenticated-Retrieving" and load with empty email/password.

In order to get the Diablo III client to load into menu's I have to open Task Manager and click 'end task' for Blizzard Update Agent (32 bit) and then try again clicking the start button on launcher.

What is wrong with the login process from launcher?
07/02/2019 02:26 PMPosted by Chetanji
Multiple times, in last couple days, while logged into launcher and I click the play button, the Diablo III client will start and bypass the "Connected-Authenticated-Retrieving" and load with empty email/password.
I set my Blizzard Battle.net App up years ago and haven't changed anything since. So, I'm not sure this will help.
  • Run the Blizzard Battle.net App.
  • Click the drop-down arrow next to your username in the upper right corner.
  • Click "Logout".
  • Repeat the steps above and this time click "Log in".
  • Enter the correct login information and click "OK".

You might also want to click "Options" on the Blizzard Battle.net App and then click "Game Settings". Click the "General" tab on the left side and scroll down to "Security Settings". Check the boxes for "Remember emails and phone numbers" and "Keep me logged in". Click "Done". Now click the "Play" button and see if it logs you into the game correctly.
07/02/2019 04:45 PMPosted by Perusoe
07/02/2019 02:26 PMPosted by Chetanji
I set my Blizzard Battle.net App up years ago and haven't changed anything since. So, I'm not sure this will help.
  • Run the Blizzard Battle.net App.
  • Click the drop-down arrow next to your username in the upper right corner.
  • Click "Logout".
  • Repeat the steps above and this time click "Log in".
  • Enter the correct login information and click "OK".

You might also want to click "Options" on the Blizzard Battle.net App and then click "Game Settings". Click the "General" tab on the left side and scroll down to "Security Settings". Check the boxes for "Remember emails and phone numbers" and "Keep me logged in". Click "Done". Now click the "Play" button and see if it logs you into the game correctly.

Everything you mentioned was already done.

I've been playing for years and never had this issue.

It is some type of lag issue.

I also once a week run a script that:

in admin command prompt

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

then I turn off the pc

and then I turn off the router for 5 minutes.

I turn the broadband router back on, waiting for full connection

then turn on pc and my HC hero's have done well with no D/C's this season.

All connections are cat 7 shielded ethernet in my home network.
All you described were technical issues.
Please post on Technical Support forum instead.

There are some support articles sticky at top of the forum. You may try those troubleshooting procedures first.
07/02/2019 10:23 PMPosted by Maskraider

Did you read my original post?

The fact the launcher can't log in is a bug.
07/03/2019 06:57 PMPosted by Chetanji
07/02/2019 10:23 PMPosted by Maskraider

Did you read my original post?

The fact the launcher can't log in is a bug.
yes, I did.
If you insist that it is a bug, then you had reported it. That's it. No support will help you here in this forum; they don't come here.