Pet build help

Witch Doctor
I am still very much new at understanding all the hidden parts of the game and trying to learn. I just now learned you can get free dogs without using the spell by using Grasp of the Dead and getting your free pets this way. I was wondering if the trait Zombie Handler works with these version of your zombie dogs? I was also wondering if any other trait would still count towards your pets summoned this way as well. Also if you can point me in any direction oh a good pet build please point me at it or send a link or just post here. Sorry to waste any of your time for people who have already read post like this. Thank you for any tips and answers for me. =)
07/05/2019 10:25 PMPosted by Wylesong
I was wondering if the trait Zombie Handler works with these version of your zombie dogs?
Yes, it does.
I was also wondering if any other trait would still count towards your pets summoned this way as well.
Yes, they do. Also, if you have the Zombie Dog skill equipped, the summoned dogs will use the rune for the skill, but if you do not have the skill equipped, they have no special abilities.
Also if you can point me in any direction oh a good pet build please point me at it or send a link or just post here.
Look at the builds on Icyveins.com