Deluxe Edition

General Discussion
recently got the diablo battle box and when i went to create a Necro character it wanted me to purchase it. i do have the crusader.
tried password rest, check if there was a mail box icon in game, checked collection tab and still nothing happening.
You need the necromancer DLC for $14.99

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/diablo-iii-rise-of-the-necromancer
Crusader came in the Reaper of Souls expansion, which would be part of the pack that you bought. Necro is DLC that needs to be bought separately.

EDIT: I see DonMartin beat me to it by 4 seconds. :)
The Diablo III: Battle Chest does not include the Rise of the Necromancer.

It is the Diablo III: Eternal Collection that includes all three:
  • Diablo III
  • Reaper of Souls
  • Rise of the Necromancer

The Rise of the Necromancer DLC can be purchased separately. (Look for it to go on sale).

Edit: Beat by DonMartin and Pja.
Crusader comes with the ROS expansion. You need to buy the Necro separate as a DLC.

EDIT: beat by DonMartin, Pja, and Perusoe by over an hour.
What was the question again?

Beaten to posting by DonMartin, Pja, Perusoe and Alexismad by 3hrs+.
Digital Deluxe Edition for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls only includes the base game and the expansion.

Necromancer is a DLC that has to be bought separately.
i have a pic of what i got on the store including the deluxe items (which i still dont have in game) and that eternal collection which says it comes with the necromancer .
06/28/2019 12:18 AMPosted by Roary
i have a pic of what i got on the store including the deluxe items (which i still dont have in game) and that eternal collection which says it comes with the necromancer .

The helm and weapon transmogs arrive as items in the in-game email (on PC, you'll see a little green icon bottom left of screen to access them). Collect the items from the in-game email and then go to the Mystic to teach her the transmog recipes.

The pet is immediately available by pressing F1 in-game and choosing it.
I've got no input in this thread at all. I just wanted to be ...

Beaten to posting by DonMartin, Pja, Perusoe, Alexismad, Volatility, Roary & Meteorblade by 3hrs+.
the store says i have the base game, eternal collection (which says comes with necro), reaper of souls but i dont get why it says i dont own the deluxe digital collection which is on the packageing of the box i got.

still dont have any of the ingame items that i should get . also tried password resets, uninstalling and reinstalling and checked mail and collection tabs band nothing which i dont get
Eternal Collection doesn't come with the DDE fluff stuff.
06/28/2019 03:33 PMPosted by AsagiD304

Exactly. Somehow I've a feeling there's a lot of misunderstanding going around on the OP's part.

As already stated by the others, let's repeat some things:
Battle Chest: includes Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls
Eternal Collection: includes Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer
Here's the thing, neither of the above mentioned packages contain any of the Digital Deluxe Edition bonuses. If you want the DDE thingies, you have to upgrade your RoS license. The system automatically applies a discount when you already own a base version of the RoS.
06/28/2019 04:17 PMPosted by Kirottu
06/28/2019 03:33 PMPosted by AsagiD304

Exactly. Somehow I've a feeling there's a lot of misunderstanding going around on the OP's part.

As already stated by the others, let's repeat some things:
Battle Chest: includes Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls
Eternal Collection: includes Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer
Here's the thing, neither of the above mentioned packages contain any of the Digital Deluxe Edition bonuses. If you want the DDE thingies, you have to upgrade your RoS license. The system automatically applies a discount when you already own a base version of the RoS.

wait i have the eternal collection how come i dont have the necro then still wants me to purchase it again and no mail pop up the claim anything in game. and nothing in collections tab
Okay, so I looked at the Blizz Store once again and they've repackaged everything (or rather sorted it in a weird way).

The Account itself is also confusing as it no longer states what version of the license you have for that specific game.

What you might want to look at is the tick under the Blizz Store when you make a purchase of the Diablo III game: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/diablo-iii?p=38789

If for some reason you have all the items ticked and have yet to receive all of your in-game items/access to Necromancer, then it's time you file a ticket to support which can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/diablo3

wait i have the eternal collection how come i dont have the necro [...]

You already created a level 1 Necro (YAMI).