Seasonal Leaderbords Necro Solo

Console Discussion
Looks like Cheetahs are back,

Rank 2 Seasonal Solo Necro has no set, no ancient and had 8 min. to spare. Looks like 20k+ Paragon.
They plague all class leaderboards. They need to have their accounts banned, but it'll likely never happen.

Have they ever done a purge of cheaters on any console?
07/02/2019 05:30 AMPosted by Cruciarius
They plague all class leaderboards. They need to have their accounts banned, but it'll likely never happen.

Have they ever done a purge of cheaters on any console?

no because they are not on blizz servers so they can't drop a banhammer like on pc.
Rank 2 has had the save from rank 1 copied to his PSN profile via Save Wizard save editor.

The save editor allows you to take a save file and transfer it to another account.

What rank 2 has done is take that save...when you do that your paragon resets to 0 BUT you get to keep the paragon points.

So as rank 1 transfers his save to rank 2 guy let us say the rank 1 save has 1500 paragon.

Rank 2 gets that 1500 paragon points BUT his reset to 0 meaning he can quickly get to 1500 paragon AND therefore has 3,000 paragon points.

I think they can do this multiple times to build up Paragon to 10,000+

Cheating pure and simple.

Look at rank 2 in the SOLO clear, it clearly has associated with it the rank 1 guy because it says, on a solo clear, party member is rank 1 guy.

How can you have a party member on a solo clear? Well the game recognises it is the same save.

See here: https://ibb.co/PThBGss

Party member on a solo clear? No, just the same save file being used. You can tell because the gear rank 2 has is identical to rank 1 in stats. All he has done is switched out a few pieces.

I was rank 9 in the Necro SC leaderboard when this cheater came on.

I immediately stopped playing.

I sent them both a message, they never responded.
Crazy, thx for explaining. Didn't look if there was a party member. Normally it's locked, when you open the GR.
It is incomprehensible to me that legit players even bother playing seasons. Legit players are like albino rhinos, extremely rare.
07/03/2019 12:38 PMPosted by Smallville3
It is incomprehensible to me that legit players even bother playing seasons. Legit players are like albino rhinos, extremely rare.

thats why most just play to get the seasonal stuff, or just to beat their own personal record etc.
Yah someone pointed that out to me a few days ago....... Sux cuz PS4/Xb1 built up a pretty good rep for Seasons since theres no duping or modding.

Only seen 1 GR clear like that so lets hope it stats that way.

Guess thats what ppl with small peckers do hhahahah lmao
07/03/2019 06:04 PMPosted by EddieLMT

thats why most just play to get the seasonal stuff, or just to beat their own personal record etc.

That and competition between friends. Me and some of my fellow Monk friends got an unspoken competition going on for fun. Seems like when i hit a GR others will too. Got passed up by a few GRs but ill have a 110 within a few days and be equal with them soon.

Only Gen Monk on PS4 gonna push over 115 this Season again....

I play Seasons because I could care less about the leaderboards.
07/06/2019 04:30 AMPosted by Orrion

I play Seasons because I could care less about the leaderboards.

But that's the point of seasons. A rush to the top of the leaderboards. At least, that's the main point of it. Not everyone focuses on doing so, which is fine, but it's there for those who do want the race.

Also, for those who say Blizzard can't do anything about the hackers, maybe Nintendo can. I know with the Monster Hunter series on both the 3DS and now the Switch, they're P2P games, but they use the Nintendo servers. They still ban hackers on those games. The same should be doable on D3.