Immortal enemies

Bug Report
I'm starting this off saying I'm on Xbox one.

I've killed all the way to GR Torment 14.
Here's where the bug comes in!

I can't damage enemies anymore. I do billions of damage, their health bar doesn't move.

I've tried changing torment levels down to T12 and still their health bars don't move.

I nuke people at T14 just this morning. I have all Ancient gear with the season buff. I Do billions of DMG.

Even on T12 a regular enemies health bar moves down to, maybe, 98%. Even with billions of DMG. I've played D3 for years this is wacked.

I usually wouldn't post on here for this... I am a PC player to with the same builds. This is broken...
07/03/2019 12:33 PMPosted by Destroylife
I'm starting this off saying I'm on Xbox one.
Console Bug Report Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/10881289/
Unfortunately, we cannot see your Xbox hero, but your description sounds like you may have accidentally equipped a second set piece that negated the LON bonus.
07/03/2019 01:07 PMPosted by yessquire
Unfortunately, we cannot see your Xbox hero, but your description sounds like you may have accidentally equipped a second set piece that negated the LON bonus.
Nope for sure I was doing billions of dmg.
Question, are you doing a greater rift (purple rift).
These rifts are a separate difficulty then what difficulty you have selected and are not tied to the difficulty level you select.
A greater rift 60 for example will always be close to what T13 difficulty is regarless of what you set it on (making a GR60 in normal mode will still have T13 monsters in the rift).

So if your doing T14 just fine, blowing up monsters but then are trying to do a GR90, your not going to just "blow them up".