Connection time out sorting bounty loots

Bug Report
This is the second time this happened to me. Last season happened once. I am afraid of stacking bounty chests and opening them all at once at the end of multiple runs. I will be in the middle of sorting through my loots on the ground, salvaging, identifying, etc. then the connection will time out. Confirming the notice kicks me out to character selection where I can immediately start a new session but I lose dozens of gears and blood shards. Wish I could be compensated for my time doing public runs. I tried looking for similar posts but couldn't find them. I have a good wifi connection in the house. Last year's issue I was playing Ethernet cable plugged.
Not a bug. Wrong forum.

Connection issues are technical issues and should be posted in the Technical Support Forum.

07/03/2019 07:49 PMPosted by TuaDabPhem
I have a good wifi connection in the house. Last year's issue I was playing Ethernet cable plugged.
WiFi will never be as stable as a wired connection. Try contacting your ISP and see if they can help. I'd also stick to a wired connection.

Until you can get a more stable connection, maybe you should open your Bounty Cache as you earn them. Or stash them and open them one at a time.