Bovine Bardiche

General Discussion
I was wondering if the Bovine Bardiche , cow level could be updated something like the puzzle rings got. if it is a Ancient bovine and a primal, give more cows and chests?
I think it's already added the max number of cow possible on that map. So instead they give more cows they could double the cow hp/exp the result would be the same. More chest and pools definetely they could do it. Or they could change the cow color signing they are stronger and drop more stuff and give more exp.

btw From here some minutes the experts on game will show up saying i'm wrong and the max density it's not been reached because they counted all cows number and there are space for more 500 lol.
they could change all the cows to king cows it would be funny
07/03/2019 10:20 AMPosted by Digox
they could change all the cows to king cows it would be funny

Or they could add 5x more cows elite, pools, and chest on it too.
They could do something where alongside the cows, there could something similar to cow rifts or portals spread throughout the map that you will have to close/destroy as it spawns bout 10-30 more cows. Destroying them however gives rise to "Cow Lord" unique monsters.
The big change to cow levels this patch is that killing a goblin in bounties can spawn a cow level.
Why not just add a rainbow gob? Ties in with the Cow and not the Cow Level theme.
Would be nice.. just make it full of elites/champs, a few extra pools and make all chests resplendent.
07/03/2019 08:30 PMPosted by Jay
Would be nice.. just make it full of elites/champs, a few extra pools and make all chests resplendent.

Better than OP idea. I liked it.
a bandit shrine would be great in the ancient bovine
07/03/2019 10:11 AMPosted by Lessa
I was wondering if the Bovine Bardiche , cow level could be updated something like the puzzle rings got. if it is a Ancient bovine and a primal, give more cows and chests?

Its kinda irrelevant. Bovine are used almost exclusively for its pools. Nothing beats mass reforging / upgrading rares when searching for loot.
07/09/2019 01:50 AMPosted by celtic08
07/03/2019 10:11 AMPosted by Lessa

Its kinda irrelevant. Bovine are used almost exclusively for its pools. Nothing beats mass reforging / upgrading rares when searching for loot.

That's kinda what it's good for, though.

We get the 2 garuanteed pools, and a cr@pton of mats/gold.

With a good speed farm build, they can be well worth the 3-5 mins it takes to clear. It's like a chest/shrine heavy, godly rift without the RG rewards at the end.. Just more chests for mats.

Obviously a lot more usefull closer to the beginning of a season.