Chapter 4 reward not entirely received

General Discussion
Hi, so basically I did all 4 chapter of season 17 and only received the pants and amulet of the set reward. My stash was pratically full so I'm guessing it is why I didn't receive all of the set? Is there a way to claim the rest of my reward? Thank you!
Prob. dropped on ground if bag is full.

Think you might be SoL and will have to farm for it.
07/04/2019 04:16 PMPosted by mcbattle
Hi, so basically I did all 4 chapter of season 17 and only received the pants and amulet of the set reward. My stash was pratically full so I'm guessing it is why I didn't receive all of the set? Is there a way to claim the rest of my reward? Thank you!

You get two pieces for Chapter 2, two pieces for Chapter 3, and the rest of the pieces when you complete Chapter 4. After each chapter, the pieces are sent to your in-game mail. You have 30 days to collect your mail or lose the items.

I'm not sure if this is what you're saying but if you completed Chapters 2 and 3 over a month ago and didn't collect them from your mail, then those items are lost to you.

Edit: But if Asagi is correct that your pack was full when you opened the gift, then a piece probably fell on the ground. If you left the game after opening the gift and didn't see the item, then there's no way to get those items back other than to farm new ones.

That said, if you have five pieces, then you could run Act 1 bounties for the Ring of Royal Grandeur and that will give you your six piece bonus to enable farming higher difficulties. If you get a duplicate set piece of the ones you're wearing you can use the cube's 4th Recipe to change that item to another piece until you get the piece you're missing.