"The Crusaders" not dropping for Necromancer

Bug Report
Following on from a post I made to the Necromancer subforum back in November, I can't get any volumes of "The Crusaders" to drop for either of the Necromancers on my account. I re-birthed one of them for this season and have completed eight full cycles of bounties so far, and still not a single volume has dropped; by contrast, one of my usual seasonal groupmates is playing a Wizard and has long since had all nine volumes drop while we've been playing together. I've even gone through Campaign Mode in its entirety (a dry run with the build I'm planning to use for Sprinter, but without earnestly trying to get through the whole thing in under an hour), and still nothing. At this point, I have almost every other lore book in the game except the nine volumes of "The Crusaders".

One of my other usual seasonal groupmates has confirmed that none of his Necromancers have had a single volume of "The Crusaders" drop, and my Necromancer subforum thread turned up at least one other player who has also not had any volumes drop. (Said player is using the Switch version; I'm using the PC version.)

It's hard to believe I've just been that unlucky for the last two years; are they simply not enabled for Necromancer? If so, is this deliberate, or is it a bug?
07/08/2019 01:46 PMPosted by KAHighwind
I can't get any volumes of "The Crusaders" to drop for either of the Necromancers on my account.
Are you sure you don't have them already?

There are a total of 9 The Crusaders Books. Once you find them they will not drop again for the current Character.

You can double-check for them in your Journal. The Crusaders are listed under the "People" category.