Can D3 vanilla get higher torment levels?

General Discussion
It'd be pretty great if we could do higher than torment 6 and I would love you guys forever.

Thank you!
buy the expansion you cheap pos
I'm not interested in anything else the expansion offers, it isn't a monetary issue. I'd like to continue my characters but have a more difficult challenge for them - and this isn't adding any additional ROS content, just allowing the original content that shipped with the game to be done at its most difficult level setting.
06/29/2019 08:52 PMPosted by Kix
I'm not interested in anything else the expansion offers, it isn't a monetary issue. I'd like to continue my characters but have a more difficult challenge for them - and this isn't adding any additional ROS content, just allowing the original content that shipped with the game to be done at its most difficult level setting.

Good call i also like the first d3. Beyond this account i have bought other d3 copy just to play without ros expansion. Just the game base it's very nice too.
I don't see why you don't get the expansion then if it isn't a monetary issue. For starter, torment 7 and higher are only available for lvl 70 characters.
Then entire point of Vanilla is for you to upgrade to ROS.

You are asking Blizz to spend some money on development so you don't have to give them any money. LOL.
06/29/2019 09:09 PMPosted by SimpleDave
Then entire point of Vanilla is for you to upgrade to ROS.

Warcraft Classic August 2019 release date. Diablo1 available on GOG. Many have expressed interest in a remastered Diablo2. Others may wish to play Diablo3 Classic.

But going beyond T6 is RoS content. Torments 7 through 13 weren’t added until RoS had already been out for years.

Further cementing that is the fact that you can only do those difficulties at level 70, and level 70 is RoS specific.

So.. you’re SoL, pal. Put up or shut up.
RIP, Inferno :(
I'm not interested in anything else the expansion offers, it isn't a monetary issue. I'd like to continue my characters but have a more difficult challenge for them

But you are interested to leech off RoS players to get level 70 items and then you complain that the Base game is too easy.
Fkn LMAO