Aidan's Revenge

General Discussion
Has there been any word on this? Last forum post asking about it was 2017. Is it really that difficult it add it to a drop table? If it is beyond the scope of the current support team, how about making it a seasonal reward? It seems a waste of time to create a transmog and then not include it in the game.
07/06/2019 04:58 PMPosted by Croaker
Has there been any word on this? Last forum post asking about it was 2017. Is it really that difficult it add it to a drop table? If it is beyond the scope of the current support team, how about making it a seasonal reward? It seems a waste of time to create a transmog and then not include it in the game.

There were some cool wings other than the falcon's added in the PTR during that time too but they never made it into the game in US. It is my understanding that the Chinese can buy most of those.

I recall that were some cool looking bat wings that dropped from Adria or something during the PTR that a lot of people complained about not making it into live.
07/07/2019 08:27 AMPosted by Idolis
I recall that were some cool looking bat wings that dropped from Adria or something during the PTR that a lot of people complained about not making it into live.

The rift guardian Tethrys dropped the bat wings, and yeah, they were awesome looking. A shame that they didn't make it to the live version, although I'm sure we'll see them in a future season reward (prob season 30).
Aidan's Revenge

Last I heard: https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Aidan%27s_Revenge