Just a general topic...

General Discussion
Hello fellow gamers,

I'd like to know if some of other players have been experiencing when during gameplay, I feel kinda sleepy. Does anybody experience this too?

Thanks...
Yeah. It happens when playing is almost like pure instinct or not exciting enough. I don't mind. I like relaxed play.
Depends...

This happens to me when in farming NR's/Bounties. Not if I'm pushing higher GR's.

All boils down to how hard I'm concentrating.

But that happens in any game I play, it's not exclusive to D3.
06/30/2019 10:44 PMPosted by Honey27
I'd like to know if some of other players have been experiencing when during gameplay, I feel kinda sleepy. Does anybody experience this too?

When I get sleepy, I go to bed and sleep.
For sure! I always get sleepy when I'm tired. Go get some sleep. You'll find it gets rid of the sleepiness.
When your body is doing something very familiar that you do all the time, your brain can switch part of itself off (for lack of a better term) and you will kind of zone out. This happens to people driving all the time going home from work. It's basically your body saying "I got this. We do this all the time" and your brain resting.
I've noticed the same thing. I usually do most of my gaming in the nights after my kids are asleep; I play a variety of different games and I'm almost guaranteed to get sleepy within 20-30 minutes if I play D3; anything else and I can play away for a few hours.