Is this the game for me any more?

General Discussion
07/08/2019 01:11 PMPosted by TrvAix
07/08/2019 12:07 PMPosted by Runic
OP blames community for his gameplay problems

I mostly blame botters. They have taken over the game. It's stupid.

Well.. since the basis of this thread was 3 people calling you out for mistakes in voice chat, I'm going to guess they weren't botting.
07/08/2019 01:11 PMPosted by TrvAix
I mostly blame botters. They have taken over the game. It's stupid.

I always love great works of fiction. So, with that in mind, could you regale us all with a tale about why you think botting is in any way related to you being called a bad support monk despite being the "best gamer ever"?
07/08/2019 01:22 PMPosted by Orrion
Well.. since the basis of this thread was 3 people calling you out for mistakes in voice chat, I'm going to guess they weren't botting.

07/08/2019 01:34 PMPosted by Meteorblade
I always love great works of fiction. So, with that in mind, could you regale us all with a tale about why you think botting is in any way related to you being called a bad support monk despite being the "best gamer ever"?

Because the people in that group were botters / using a script to control their StarPact, that they got from a botting website. So the whole thing was skewed. Take botting out of the equation and those three people never would have been asking me to run 129s on my Zmonk. They would have been lucky I let him group with me on my Vyr's Chantodo's Archon wiz.

My Wiz is at 4,000,000 Damage self buffed by the way.

And Yes in case you didn't know, Orrion, Botters actually play the game to do high level stuff. That's part of the problem too. I just want to do low levels like 75s-100s for gem ups, but they get that done by botting 105s 24 hours a day.

To answer your question, Meteorblade, Support Monk is my 3rd alt. I shouldn't be running 129s with my 3rd alt that I have 11 hours played on. 129 would have been my personal best for any season on any characer. ever. The problem was I was dying a lot.

It's actually pretty hard for me to find non botters this late in the season.

If you look at my hours played this season my Vyr's Chantodo's Archon Wizard, you will see that it's a billion times more hours played than my Monk. The botters get to DPS, because they are higher paragon. Even though I'm highest paragon this season that I've ever been in any season ever. It's not good enough.

(Wizard: 165 hours, Monk: 11.5 hours)

So If i was able to play Wizard with non botters, I probably would have been carrying on my Wiz and I would be worshiped for being amazing.

PS: I'm going to let a little emotion show through here. But if you hate me bragging all the time, why do you constantly try to get me to brag, by making me look bad. So I have to defend myself? If I make you feel bad when I brag, don't make me do it! Ok? Just accept that maybe I say what I say for a reason.
Uh. Your first thread I’m aware of was the “I’m on the leaderboards with 3 classes!” thread.

So who made you look bad before you posted that?

And who forced you to play with alleged botters on your 3rd alt?

As far as making me feel bad when you brag.. lol. The only thing that happens when you brag is you look bad, and then you look even worse (and complain about it) when it turns out you don’t measure up to it.
Dislike this answer of mine to show TrvAix is a great guy.

Each dislike will show how nice he is. Four our more dislike will show he is right on all his topics.
@Pardal thanks
07/08/2019 02:18 PMPosted by TrvAix
I would be worshiped for being amazing.

You really can't help yourself, can you?
07/08/2019 04:35 PMPosted by PardalBR
Which are you ilness mental problem ?
Where are the moderation ?

Moderation such as...
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#harassment
    Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

I'd certainly consider being called mentally ill insulting. Are you sure you want the moderators to take a close look at your post?

All this lack of respect

If I made a post that said I was the "greatest player ever" would you respect that? Respect has to be earned, it's not given on the basis of unconfirmed claims, especially when there are valid claims that contradict them.

They are cyber bullying this guy. This is absurd personal harassment.

He has claimed, in a number of threads, to be the "best gamer ever" and professed how amazing he is at this game. Then he posts this one and tells us that three other players' estimations of him were that he sucked. Pointing out the discrepancy between his claims to be awesome and other people telling him he sucks, is neither bullying or harassment.
07/06/2019 01:33 PMPosted by TrvAix
until the next season when there more legit players come back.

How can they come back when they weren't here in the first place?
plus those legit players already have their group of friend sorted to join up and do the season so you would never see them in the first place they already have their four man team and have no need for a wannabe diablo player that thinks he's good and gets mad when the stories he tells is exaggerated to the extreme compared to actual ability
07/08/2019 02:18 PMPosted by TrvAix
why do you constantly try to get me to brag

no one but you is making you brag and experience with other braggers shows that a bragger is so bad at what they are doing that they have to tell everyone how good they are, instead of being quite and letting the results show for themselves how good they really are
Go aead and tell everyone how much a better player you are than me because you are on the leaderboard and I'm not. Like I care about leaderboards

And besides if I was to actually play to get on the leaderboard I would shut the boards down and everyone quits after demoralizing everyone with my 5 min 150 GR solo

See how good I am.
To his original post, 129s are considered speed, if monk dies often then its a bad monk who is holding the rest of the group back. And he is correct on 2x generators, tempest and no cyclone for pixel setup.

You are the definition of toxic.

Spamming barbarian threads with this.

I mean look at his last 100 posts, 90% of them are at 10 dislikes or higher.

I vote for a forum ban for this guy.

He just want to meet a group which meet it's expectation. What's wrong with it ? Would you carry a leecher on a GR 140 ?

Which are you ilness mental problem ? He wants to relate with those kind of public so allow him. Show some more respect. Take care from your life instead. Stop taking care from other life. If he wants to make friendship just with those completed GR 150 what is the matter ? Not your problem. It's his wish. It's personal matter don't you agree ? So avoid to join topic to spam or to be a false moralist.

When most guys go to date: You want a nice look girl, with a nice smile, not interested on your money only, etc. You make requisites from a lot of things on your life. He made their. So respect.

Respect is earned, sir. You don’t get respect by bragging. Bragging has negative connotations, respect is positive.

Where are the moderation ? All this lack of respect with this guy should be seen. They are cyber bullying this guy. This is absurd personal harassment. Apply Code of Conduct Blizzard where are you ?

Moderation for what? Throwing someone’s own words back at them is not harassment nor insulting.. you, however, called someone mentally ill. Maybe we should moderate THAT. What do you think?

I’m really tired of people pulling the cyber bullying card, and I’ll tell you why. Cyber bullying is an actual problem, and it happens when people - usually kids - use social media or other technology to harass, insult and threaten someone they know personally. It allows the bully to make the victim feel harassed wherever they are and not just with personal presence. It’s essentially psychological warfare on the victim.

For you and Trv to claim this as cyber bullying is a gross misuse of the term and dilutes its meaning. This is a public forum. It’s not social media and nobody knows who the heck Trv is and nobody can text him or Email him or otherwise contact him personally. Nobody has threatened him nor forced him to do anything.

I know English isn’t your primary language, but please don’t misuse something serious to describe a situation where some guy is simply sad that he contradicted himself and it was pointed out.

Further, the entire thing could have been avoided if he’d made the decision not to play his 3rd alt for a bunch of people he thought were cheating. Pointing that out is not bullying.
100 is my personal best and I don't really have much interest in going higher. I play solo, so I don't have to worry about what other people want me to play.

Your problem is that your playstyle mandates that you play with other people and that guarantees only a bad experience. This is not a multiplayer game. It's a single-player, online-only game with multiplayer support.

If you want a fun game that you can play for hundreds of hours with other people, I can recommend another game.
07/09/2019 09:06 AMPosted by Stinkyfinger
100 is my personal best and I don't really have much interest in going higher. I play solo, so I don't have to worry about what other people want me to play.

Your problem is that your playstyle mandates that you play with other people and that guarantees only a bad experience. This is not a multiplayer game. It's a single-player, online-only game with multiplayer support.

If you want a fun game that you can play for hundreds of hours with other people, I can recommend another game.

lol.

Playing with others does not guarantee a bad experience. That’s utter lunacy.

Will you have a bad experience if you randomly group up with 3 other guys to do high end content on a character you’re not very familiar with? Yeah, most likely.

That doesn’t mean every experience is bad.

Further, D3 is absolutely a multiplayer game - pretty much the only ARPG that has been in the last decade or so.
07/09/2019 09:06 AMPosted by Stinkyfinger
This is not a multiplayer game. It's a single-player, online-only game with multiplayer support.

Blizzards decision to give the absolute best rewards to those that group up is a clear indication of this being a MP focused game. In fact, it's probably the only ARPG out there with such extreme group benefits.
Dislike this answer of mine to show TrvAix is a great guy.

Each dislike will show how nice he is. Four our more dislike will show he is right on all his topics.

Players agree with you friend. I got 9 dislikes so you are right on your claims :D