Why not T31 difficulty to normal rifts?

General Discussion
T16 still so easy.

T31 = GR150.

Or reduce the numbers of torments but make a equivalent difficulty to GR150 in normal game, to do bounties, normal rifts and uber boss
Doesn't matter, the GR is still going to be superior in reward, and further there is a very limited amount of builds that can potentially handle it, making it a very slim and non-functioning difficulty.

And actually it will be more rewarding to do content on lower difficulty.
07/04/2019 01:22 PMPosted by KiWeN
Doesn't matter, the GR is still going to be superior in reward, and further there is a very limited amount of builds that can potentially handle it, making it a very slim and non-functioning difficulty.

And actually it Will ve more rewarding to do content on lower difficulty.

only because of bad game design.
Softcore is for scrubs, play the real game
07/04/2019 12:57 PMPosted by Digox
Or reduce the numbers of torments but make a equivalent difficulty to GR150 in normal game, to do bounties, normal rifts and uber boss

hmm...

T1 = GR10
T2 = GR20
T3 = GR30
T4 = GR40
T5 = GR50
T6 = GR60
T7 = GR70
T8 = GR80
T9 = GR90
T10 = GR100
T11 = GR110
T12 = GR120
T13 = GR130
T14 = GR140
T15 = GR150

only 15, less than now and much more challenges

what do you people think?
Can any of you solo GR150? No? How long will it take Blizzard to apply another 100x buff to Sets you reckon, so any casual can do GR120 without trying? What do you expect from the game at the long run actually? Killing a simple minion then it explodes into 300+ pieces of entire set of loot in the game like a rift guardian? Loot you found are not considered the endgame reward anymore, nor supposed to.

What happens when you got what you wanted? How long you plan to play it when everything is served onto you in a golden plate? When fear of missing out taken in a progress based ARPG, what's left of it?
Don't answer, I'll just sit this one out. I haven't seen this kind of troll thread for 2 months now. Can be fun.
07/04/2019 03:05 PMPosted by naksiloth
Can any of you solo GR150? No? How long will it take Blizzard to apply another 100x buff to Sets you reckon, so any casual can do GR120 without trying? What do you expect from the game at the long run actually? Killing a simple minion then it explodes into 300+ pieces of entire set of loot in the game like a rift guardian? Loot you found are not considered the endgame reward anymore, nor supposed to.

What happens when you got what you wanted? How long you plan to play it when everything is served onto you in a golden plate? When fear of missing out taken in a progress based ARPG, what's left of it?
Don't answer, I'll just sit this one out. I haven't seen this kind of troll thread for 2 months now. Can be fun.

As long as Blizzard caters to casuals (casual is not 10-20 hour a week players, they cater their game to those who at most can get 5 hours in a week, which is insane!!!) then their games are always going to suck, lack challenge, lack depth, and quite frankly, lack long term desire.
Can any of you solo GR150?

NO! but will improve in time...
T16 still so easy.

T31 = GR150.

My thought, let easy farming mode stay easy. Challenging mode already exist :-)
07/04/2019 03:39 PMPosted by Demonmonger
As long as Blizzard caters to casuals (casual is not 10-20 hour a week players, they cater their game to those who at most can get 5 hours in a week, which is insane!!!)

So you think they designed this game around a segment of players that only plays 5 hours a week?

Why have leaderboards then? Why design challenges, achievements, etc... around a play style that requires more than a 5 hours a week player to accomplish?
07/04/2019 03:39 PMPosted by Demonmonger
then their games are always going to suck, lack challenge, lack depth, and quite frankly, lack long term desire.

That in no way is the fault of who you think they cater this game to.

This game lacks depth because they chose power creep as the main driving factor when it comes to progression. They abandoned skills and player driven choices so they could control advancement through sets.

They chose to dumb down player progression, not any type of player demographic.
07/04/2019 02:28 PMPosted by Damo
Softcore is for scrubs, play the real game

Then remove your "one free death" talents from your chars before you talk about "softcore is for scrubs" and play the real game kappa
I'd love to see them implement this for a season... Season of Ludicrousness.

Wonder how long it'll keep players happy?

For solo is too much, but not for groups.
And normal rifts dont need to complete in the 15 minutes, you can spend 30 minutes or more, but you can complete, i don't asking for more buffs to do this, with current buff its already possible to do rifts, bounties and uber boss with gr150 equivalent in groups. if you play only solo, you can do gr110-130 equivalent.

today meta can do gr 110+ in only 3 minutes, so even gr110 equivalent for rifts its easy... and t16/gr75 equivalent you can do it blindfolded.
07/05/2019 05:34 AMPosted by Digox

For solo is too much, but not for groups.
And normal rifts dont need to complete in the 15 minutes, you can spend 30 minutes or more, but you can complete, i don't asking for more buffs to do this, with current buff its already possible to do rifts, bounties and uber boss with gr150 equivalent in groups. if you play only solo, you can do gr110-130 equivalent.

today meta can do gr 110+ in only 3 minutes, so even gr110 equivalent for rifts its easy... and t16/gr75 equivalent you can do it blindfolded.

You may not ask for more buffs, but others will, and blizzard will cave in for most those buff requests. That's a guarantee.
07/04/2019 02:49 PMPosted by MementoMori

hmm...

T1 = GR10
T2 = GR20
T3 = GR30
T4 = GR40
T5 = GR50
T6 = GR60
T7 = GR70
T8 = GR80
T9 = GR90
T10 = GR100
T11 = GR110
T12 = GR120
T13 = GR130
T14 = GR140
T15 = GR150

only 15, less than now and much more challenges

what do you people think?

If t30 its too much, I prefer:
Normal = T1
Hard = T6
Nightmare = T11
Hell = T16
Torment = T20
Is there a point where bounties are no longer required? That's my complaint, so much time doing bounties, so little gain.
07/05/2019 09:24 AMPosted by aziure
Is there a point where bounties are no longer required? That's my complaint, so much time doing bounties, so little gain.

You can simply not do them. They're not required to do to get gear in any way. You could Rift/Greater Rift all day and still get gear.
Just make the rifts over 9000!!!
T16 still so easy.

T31 = GR150.

07/04/2019 01:22 PMPosted by KiWeN

And actually it will be more rewarding to do content on lower difficulty.

Don't forget about the issue that each higher Torment difficulty increases legendary drop rate. Its at least 70% when dropped from a elite or champion on T16, past T20 you are probably looking at 100% drop chance. What would T31 look like? 100% legendary from any drop, 100% primal from elites/champions? Sounds like game ruining mechanics to me.
the reason i like the idea is that i'd prefer to do e.g. bountys with players who.cleared a 120 solo grift. but the reason i do not like it is that there will be more difficulty modes to choose which sonds crap. so the sollution could be as posted before to reduce the number of levels and higher the gap between. but as usually any idea will be downvoted (as you can see) and blizz won't change anything since they don't hear.