Character toughness calculation

Bug Report
New to Diablo3 and got my Pantheon lvl up to 711.
My necro build is running LON build and I notice dependencies in the toughness stats from when I login (at 60kk) to when I finished running a bounty and repaired all gear (30kk) to when I import it into Diablo3 Character planner 111kk.

Please advice.
07/07/2019 02:08 AMPosted by Hartman
New to Diablo3 and got my Pantheon lvl up to 711.
This is the Bug Report Forum. It is not a discussion forum or a help forum.

Please post in the New Player Help Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/11864305/ instead.

Thank you.
Sorry did I use the incorrect form to report a possible bug??
07/07/2019 04:22 AMPosted by Hartman
Sorry did I use the incorrect form to report a possible bug??
You didn’t report a bug. You are looking for help. There is a difference.
lol no i report what i think is a bug but if your saying its not then I guess you know best. I dont need help with it since franklly if its notr a bug there is fall you can do to help about it
07/07/2019 11:15 AMPosted by Hartman
lol no i report what i think is a bug but if your saying its not then I guess you know best. I dont need help with it since franklly if its notr a bug there is fall you can do to help about it
No, you didn’t. You asked for advice because you don’t understand how toughness works. Just because you don’t understand how it works doesn’t make it a bug. Seriously, how hard is it to post in the correct forum?
i report what i think is a bug
Please read: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17347397911

Thank you.
Ok last comment from me

07/07/2019 11:33 AMPosted by TimberWolf
No, you didn’t. You asked for advice because you don’t understand how toughness works. Just because you don’t understand how it works doesn’t make it a bug. Seriously, how hard is it to post in the correct forum?

Your are probably right, but unless the calculation changes from when you log in with a character for the day, to after you done repairs to your gear, then the calculation should be the same and the stat amount should be the same.

And no Im not doing a tutorial on "how to write a bug report" which Im sure your proud of. Its a game so I dont really g.a.f.
its almost like you're wearing a belt that changes your toughness, and gaining levels that change your toughness or something
yeah and almost like i was doing it the whole time without removing any gear. Curious