How much do I hate Set Dungeons?

General Discussion
Ug, I hear ya. Rather drive rusty nails though my knees.
Just find the set dungeon which you personally find easiest to master and do it for each season journey that requires it. In my case it is Natalya and I am so used to it that it never takes long. Besides that, I have completed at some point all the set dungeons to get the shiny green cosmetic wings - it is pretty easy and you get to learn all the basic builds of all classes. But I did not master all the set dungeons (which grants you the ''dragon'' green wings) because this requires way too much head-banging for me...
07/06/2019 05:48 PMPosted by PardalBR
So you're just going to ignore the section of my post which metions i completed all season journey on day one ? Point here after one set completed there are no more reward for completing all possible sets per example.

The rewards are completely unrelated to the season journey...

Complete all (non-Necromancer) set dungeons and you'll be rewarded with...
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wings_of_the_Dedicated

Master all (non-Necromancer) set dungeons and you'll be rewarded with...
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wings_of_Mastery

So, your claim that there are no rewards is patently false. Just because you don't like / don't want the rewards doesn't alter the fact that the rewards exist.
Nat is easy for DH

-Use ONLY evasive fire (DO not use any spender like strafe)
-Num lock rain of vengence
-Pack lots of CDR

1)Evasive fire,
2)move 2 steps
3)repeat 1 & 2

Wola
07/06/2019 07:16 AMPosted by Caracal
I've done the entire season journey except completing and mastering a Set Dungeon. See you next season, where I won't do any Set Dungeons.

Looks like for 5 minutes work , you wont be getting WINGS will you.
So pathetic.. Wooo i dont like SET Dungeons. There easy to complete and are a piece of content that was put in during a content drought. Like them or not there here to stay. You having a cry about it and refusing to do them doesnt actually do anything.
I for one enjoy there ease and well now i have some Galatic Wings cause i didnt have a huge cry on the forums
07/07/2019 01:05 AMPosted by Meteorblade
07/06/2019 05:48 PMPosted by PardalBR
So you're just going to ignore the section of my post which metions i completed all season journey on day one ? Point here after one set completed there are no more reward for completing all possible sets per example.

The rewards are completely unrelated to the season journey...

Complete all (non-Necromancer) set dungeons and you'll be rewarded with...
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wings_of_the_Dedicated

Master all (non-Necromancer) set dungeons and you'll be rewarded with...
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wings_of_Mastery

So, your claim that there are no rewards is patently false. Just because you don't like / don't want the rewards doesn't alter the fact that the rewards exist.

My claim is for season. I already have all these rewards. So if i run it all again on season do i will get more rewards ? NO. This is the point you pretending not be listenning to. So back to OP thread yes a bunch of players hate it.

Maybe you think just you achieved permanent games rewards like pet, pennants, tab slots, wings, transmogs, portraits, and maybe you think everybody skipped. The main problem with these rewards it's they should be progressive offering other stuff like paragon exp or other thing to be rewardfull.

So my claim it remains true no MORE reward no motive to do. BUT if you like to work without being paid (reward) GO ON ...
07/06/2019 12:20 PMPosted by PardalBR
It's in fact boring and no reward
07/06/2019 03:06 PMPosted by PardalBR
I'm relating after that no reward so it's useless.
07/07/2019 05:03 AMPosted by PardalBR
I already have all these rewards.

I'm genuinely curious. How do you explain that you have already obtained 100% of something that, according to you, doesn't exist?
As usual Pardal has no clue on what's going on in a discussion. This topic is about player's who won't or can't do set dungeons even though it would benefit them to do so.
07/07/2019 05:28 AMPosted by Meteorblade
07/06/2019 12:20 PMPosted by PardalBR
It's in fact boring and no reward
07/06/2019 03:06 PMPosted by PardalBR
I'm relating after that no reward so it's useless.
07/07/2019 05:03 AMPosted by PardalBR
I already have all these rewards.

I'm genuinely curious. How do you explain that you have already obtained 100% of something that, according to you, doesn't exist?

Stop being dumb. If i do it again will i earn reward ? No. So it offer NO REWARD.

Just answer, if i do it all again i will get:

[ ] No reward.
[ ] New reward.
Stop being dumb. There is always a reward for doing conqueror and guardian. The reward may not be big but it's there nevertheless.
i like the set dungeons, if you want i can complete all of them if you want the maestry wings, i will be glad to do them, is so easy :-)
07/07/2019 06:42 AMPosted by Jazz
Stop being dumb. There is always a reward for doing conqueror and guardian. The reward may not be big but it's there nevertheless.

Read all topic first. I completed conqueror/guardian on first season day. I am telling it do nor worth i run more set dungeons because it offer me no reward anymore. So i repeat it offer NO REWARD.

[ ] No reward.
[ ] New reward.
Web search for set dungeon guide / video. I run Rathma set dungeon each season as it is easy to master it within one or two runs.
07/07/2019 09:20 AMPosted by PardalBR
I am telling it do nor worth i run more set dungeons because it offer me no reward anymore.

Not true. Blizzard upped the stash tab cap via completing season journey. New wings this season.
07/07/2019 02:14 PMPosted by SilverFox
Web search for set dungeon guide / video. I run Rathma set dungeon each season as it is easy to master it within one or two runs.
I am telling it do nor worth i run more set dungeons because it offer me no reward anymore.

Not true. Blizzard upped the stash tab cap via completing season journey. New wings this season.

And you think the stash tab is a actual reward? You must love mobile games.
07/07/2019 06:42 AMPosted by Jazz

Read all topic first. I completed conqueror/guardian on first season day. I am telling it do nor worth i run more set dungeons because it offer me no reward anymore. So i repeat it offer NO REWARD.

[ ] No reward.
[ ] New reward.

I thought it was obvius to everyone. But since you're an exception I'll spell it out loud: There is a reward if you master a set dungeon one time each season (the reward being able to finish Conqueror and Guardian - which in turn offers some rewards that may or may not be important to some players). These rewards are available each new season.
Doing the set dungeon repeatedly in a season offers no reward, obviously. Only a fool would expect that.
OP, FYI...the Tal Rasha set dungeon is stupid easy. Cleared it the first time with almost 1.5 minutes to spare.

And I hate set dungeons.
Well gl OP if you are going to make a post and ppl take the time to give you feed back and you do not even acknowledge their input. I would suggest that next time you have an issue you keep it to yourself.
07/06/2019 07:34 AMPosted by LazyTurtle
I refuse to do buggy set dungeons specially when my main is WW

Set Dungeon is not my cup of tea. When I must complete a Barb Set Dungeon, I just replace Istvan of a HotA build with Bul, use WW to move, HotA to kill hard target, quite easy and fun to me :-)