Am I the only one looking forward to Diablo Immortal?

General Discussion
Diablo 3 is the greatest game ever,cant wait to try DI.
07/06/2019 10:41 AMPosted by pawlie
why are you all down-voting me? such a toxic community

It's a mobile game, it's more than obvious that this community hates it… just like consoles hate PC, and like PC hates console, and like consoles hates other consoles... and the N hated the J.
I was disappointed when they announced diablo immortal, but I have since decided I'll give it a go.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Better get your wallet ready.

Its going to be free.If its like d3 its gonna be awesome.

*.*

Yup and they will have unicorns and fairy dust for everyone!

Blizzard sent their best developers into the DI team just to laugh at the Activision investors...

Yeah you can play it for free but the the loot will be so lousy and the progression so slow, you will have to pay for it.

They will start you out with some stuff just to get you hooked. But then the pointless grind will come.

So again, get your wallets ready.

You asked a question and they downvoted you. Don't ask a question, then get all butt hurt when people don't agree with you.

I downvoted because its a trash mobile game. Pretty simple logic honestly.
07/06/2019 09:23 AMPosted by pawlie
Anyone else? Still no planned release date from what I can see
nope I don't do mobile games aside from hearthstone

don't be so excited for this reskin game i'm hope gonna be failure
I've met enough people who learned little from their own stupidity and greed
but see for yourself
Is this a blizzard employee on a fake account to try and convince us to like a diablo game where it's aiming to be played on a 5-inch screen phone? My thumbs are literally 1 inches so if i had 2 thumbs on my phone i would really only looking at a 3-inch diablo game, like wtf?
Cant wait to play diablo immortal,its gonna be awesome!!!

I mean, you asked, you're getting feedback.

Just think of it as a poll and what you see is the gap in opinion.
im really excited for this too, we should add each other when its out and quest :D
D:I will be so great because it is like d3 but more simpler so more peoples can understand and more will play

haters be haters

You, and all the kids in China.
Couldn't care less about DI.

When I'm at home and want to play D3, it's on PC. If the servers are down for some reason, and I really want to play D3, it's the Switch (doesn't happen much).

When I'm not at home, I'm either at work, or doing stuff. Why would I want to play a game on my phone when I'm standing in line at Ralph's? Most everyone around would think I'm an idiot.

D3 on the Switch has a tiny display and is a last resort play situation for me. No way I want to play the game on a phone. Too small.
07/07/2019 04:17 PMPosted by Stug
Couldn't care less about DI.

When I'm at home and want to play D3, it's on PC. If the servers are down for some reason, and I really want to play D3, it's the Switch (doesn't happen much).

When I'm not at home, I'm either at work, or doing stuff. Why would I want to play a game on my phone when I'm standing in line at Ralph's? Most everyone around would think I'm an idiot.

D3 on the Switch has a tiny display and is a last resort play situation for me. No way I want to play the game on a phone. Too small.

… You don't hook your Switch up to a TV?

Don't worry, they don't hate you nor mobile game. They just hate "why new Diablo content is NOT PC !!!". Compare their reaction to D3 Switch version and you will understand my comment :-)
Yes.

Nice try blizzard, nice try

Because your post is soooo..... how do I say?

Upsetting in so many ways.
im offended