Am I the only one looking forward to Diablo Immortal?

General Discussion
07/06/2019 02:11 PMPosted by pawlie
some mobile games i'd recommend, that dont need a penny spent on them:-

Eternium - if you like aRPG like diablo
Guns of boom - team play FPS
Mobile legends - DotA equivalent on the phone

I've played a load of crap also and quickly deleted, but i have actually poured hours and hours into these

All above are f2p also, no purchase required

Tbh, only morons play games on a phone. Especially, watered down games. Its like comparing fine dining with McDonalds. Whats there to compare?
im just here to say:
dO YoU gUyS nOt hAvE pHoNeS?!
I'm just surprised that they didn't know that there would be backlash. Seems like the people running the show couldn't be more detached from gaming.

Diablo2: *Wildly successful*

Blizz: "So guys. Let's just throw a bunch of crap into a hat and press it into a game. Honestly, what is Diablo anyways? I never got it. Is it some kind of anti-Christian thing? Whatever. I read somewhere that people are looking for a sequel, so let's just get this one out."

*literally everybody buys it*

Fans: "WTF is this? Are every one of these character lines Disney throw-aways? Why is the entire game extremely easy until exactly one point? Did anybody even test this? Where is the PvP? Do they not realize that was central to D2? Well at least it has an AH, so maybe I can make a little money while farming."

*AH is removed*

Fans: "F* me."

Blizz: "Well that was a debacle. Cut the PvP development and use all of those assets in a DotA knockoff. Let's try for a sequel again and learn nothing later, but in the mean time, let's see what they think about cell phone games. People have phones, don't they? Yea my wife tells me phones have games too, so let's make a Diablo phone game. We'll need to get the word out, so make a big announcement at Blizzcon."

Fans: "F* you."

Blizz: "Maybe we need to fire more employees. Don't fire the ones who are making decisions though. Just fire the ones who we'll need to rehire later. We need to make a show to the investors that we're trimming the fat while being more profitable than ever from our WoW mounts. Why do people buy those anyways? Don't they know they don't work?"

07/08/2019 12:59 PMPosted by Ensky01
Its like comparing fine dining with McDonalds. Whats there to compare?
You have never requested that they make you a batch of chocolate chip cookies fresh, have you? It's like the best thing any restaurant can ever make for a person.

Besides, when was the last time you went to a "fine dining" place and liked it so much that you honestly wouldn't mind going again by yourself? Those things are 100% disappointment, overpriced, and guilt you into paying 15% more. The only thing I enjoy out of those places is steak and I make them better and for 1/5th the price. Also, every non-fine-dining sit-down place also makes steak.
One correction there, Stinky.

Reaction to AH removal: THANK FLIPPING GOD