Witch Doctor runes not working

Bug Report
Hi,
My miss is playing Witch Doctor and she saw that when she has got full set of Jade harvester she do not have all runes working like it should to.
Regards
This is not a help forum. Please ask on other forums, such as New Player Help or Witch Doctor class forums, for how a build works.
He is reporting that a mechanic is not working as intended, what is your definition of a bug then, wtf
07/07/2019 05:00 AMPosted by Hartman
He is reporting that a mechanic is not working as intended, what is your definition of a bug then, wtf
What bug, what rune? Any detail given?
I'm playing Jade set too, no bugs.
I dont know guess you should have asked that before you posted you first reply maybe?
Because *ALL* reports for Jade bug were user error. They just don't know how Jade works.
07/07/2019 05:00 AMPosted by Hartman

99% of the bugs reported here are user error, so far 100% of the my jade set is not working bugs reports have been use error.

07/07/2019 05:14 AMPosted by Hartman
I dont know guess you should have asked that before you posted you first reply maybe?

Why? there is a sticky on top that clearly explains how to do a proper bug report, writing X does not work without even telling what exactly is not working about it cannot even be considered a bug report