Avarice

Bug Report
Hello,
I killed Avarice but I can not use my personal portal, no countdown of time appears to me out, no line appears (in dialogues) to report the death of Avarice boss. So I did not receive any treasure or experience points. The only way to leave the room is to leave the game ...
07/06/2019 09:47 AMPosted by Sylve
Hello,
I killed Avarice but I can not use my personal portal, no countdown of time appears to me out, no line appears (in dialogues) to report the death of Avarice boss. So I did not receive any treasure or experience points. The only way to leave the room is to leave the game ...
There is no boss called Avarice. Nice try.
There is one called Greed.
07/06/2019 10:11 AMPosted by Maskraider
07/06/2019 09:47 AMPosted by Sylve
Hello,
Not a bug. There is no boss called Avarice. Nice try.

Actually, I think it is Greed. Probably a non-English player converting the Name to its closest English translation.

And there have been sporadic reports of Greed bugging out if killed during her charge, thereby being unable to end the encounter.
@Timber
I realised and updated my post before seeing yours. :D
07/06/2019 10:15 AMPosted by TimberWolf
Probably a non-English player converting the Name to its closest English translation.
correct... "Avarice" is Greed in the French version of the game.