S17 end S18 begin

General Discussion
Obviously these dates have not been released, but based around time lengths of previous seasons, I'm willing to bet that season 17 will be ending and 18 beginning right about the same time classic wow is launching (late August).

Hopefully, that isn't the case. As I plan on playing classic to a pretty extensive level. But, if season 18 has the barb buffs and balancing that it should, it will be a must play for me as well.

So please blizz, spread these apart....
It's not like your retail wow with less than 1 mil subs is dependant on classic to succeed, i wouldn't really pair another seasonal launch at the same time.. thats just smart marketing..
Speaking of which, it's been almost 2 months into the Season so shouldn't patch notes and PTR be released by now?
07/09/2019 02:05 AMPosted by SevenShadow
Speaking of which, it's been almost 2 months into the Season so shouldn't patch notes and PTR be released by now?

That would require them to have something to test. Remember, the next PTR they can't pretend there'll be stash tabs to generate interest.
If there's going to be balance changes, they have to put the PTR up soon.

If there's nothing else to test than the next seasonal theme, that can be done internally, without PTR.
I'm hoping it doesn't end just yet as I'm still making my way through it. This is what happens when you get to the party late I guess.
07/09/2019 03:51 AMPosted by Meteorblade
That would require them to have something to test. Remember, the next PTR they can't pretend there'll be stash tabs to generate interest.

Considering the circumstances, I think they could still generate interests by actually giving stash tabs this time lol xD
I wouldn't be surprised if the PTR comes out this week. If there is no PTR, there is no hope.
07/09/2019 06:09 AMPosted by SevenShadow
Considering the circumstances, I think they could still generate interests by actually giving stash tabs this time lol xD

They could, but doing so would give heavy impressions that they were indeed lying about how granting additional stash spaces was causing performance issues. As such if they want to keep their little web spinning, they would have to omit the stash space reward for the next couple of seasons.

That said, I'm sure we'll get to see how they handle this soon enough.