55GR solo conquest

General Discussion
So i just completed a 55GR solo with the rolands set equiped, i did not get credit for the clear! please help!
Wrong forum.

This has been answered many times, every season. Please search the forum before posting.
06/29/2019 12:08 PMPosted by ikki
Looks real joke for USA:

When the USA needed credit money then bla bla England or bla bla Kingdom give to USA this credit.

Joke so it:

This will be not money.. this will be paper with stamp.. how real money.. BUT this is not real money.

Of course USA is back this money BUT is back REAL money! Understand?

I think you not only have the wrong forum, but when you look up, the sky is purple.
06/30/2019 04:34 PMPosted by VPenguin
I think you not only have the wrong forum, but when you look up, the sky is purple.

This thread was originally posted in Tech Support and the comment about it being in the wrong forum was made prior to the mods moving it to General Discussion.
And the actual question is?

Did the OP finish the GR IN TIME? Have to beat the timer, if it took longer than 15 minutes, you fail it.
06/28/2019 10:13 PMPosted by Langtang
So i just completed a 55GR solo with the rolands set equiped, i did not get credit for the clear! please help!

You must kill the rift guardian before the 15 minute timer expires. If you did it after the time expired, it doesn't count.

You also need to do the GR solo, if anyone one else accepted the invite to the GR, that is a fail also.
As stated, this is not a bug and has been reported in the bug report forums multiple times. The achievement window is slow to update (does not update in real time). It is counted and if you got all 6 for the conquest, it will fire even if it doesn't show 6 at the time. Personally i only had 2 checked when the achievement fired after my 6th set.

Please search before hand.
Yes, the achievement window is very slow but it is counted immediately.

Yesterday I did this conquest for the first time. Incredibly easy but I wouldn't do it again, such a terrible experience.
I played all the time with 16 NS chars and 1 S char. Yesterday I had to delete one NS char in order to make a 2nd Season char only for that conquest (I needed to complete 3rd conquest).
After I finished that conquest I deleted the 2nd char but I didn't get my old NS char back. This means I have to lvl70 NS again (or ask in communities for level ups).

This Season (S17) is the first season who completing 3 conquests with just one season char is very difficult.
07/01/2019 10:19 AMPosted by Nero
This Season (S17) is the first season who completing 3 conquests with just one season char is very difficult.

Conversely, it's much easier if you make a HC and SC character than it has been in past seasons due to the LoN buff.
I played all the time with 16 NS chars and 1 S char. Yesterday I had to delete one NS char in order to make a 2nd Season char only for that conquest (I needed to complete 3rd conquest).
After I finished that conquest I deleted the 2nd char but I didn't get my old NS char back. This means I have to lvl70 NS again (or ask in communities for level ups).

Should have just re-birthed the 2nd character. Ya, you have to wait until the end of the season for it to become non-season again, but you wouldn't have to re-level and wouldn't lose the character's progress.
07/02/2019 01:35 PMPosted by DonMartin

Conversely, it's much easier if you make a HC and SC character than it has been in past seasons due to the LoN buff.

Back in the day, when doing greater than GR70 was still a challenge, season 8 was tough to do with one character.

When season 8 repeats in S20, I might just get a PL for a SC character on my HC account, jump in and out of the game to get cursed peat and get a carry. That's assuming I can't find a boss mode team in HC.

Yesterday I did this conquest for the first time. Incredibly easy but I wouldn't do it again, such a terrible experience.

Why waste so much time on that lame conquest when you can just hop into HC and do the HC Thrill. GR45 with no set items equipped.
07/03/2019 12:40 AMPosted by WittyGem

Why waste so much time on that lame conquest when you can just hop into HC and do the HC Thrill. GR45 with no set items equipped.

Much easier to level another SC dude, than a HC dude from scratch. Also, if you die.. you gotta start again from level 1.

Even if you only play solo, you can powerlevel yourself if you know how. You can make it to 70 in a single rift with the right setup.

I dunno, I find the 6 set conquest to be in the top 3 for ez mode. This season we have it easy. Only difficult one is trying to finish the entire campaign in under 1 hour, and isn't necessary unless you're a completionist.
06/29/2019 12:52 AMPosted by Maskraider
Wrong forum.

This has been answered many times, every season. Please search the forum before posting.

Hum ...... to me, if I am sure my question have been asked and answered before, I will Google Search, otherwise, I will "ask and learn" like OP :-)
07/03/2019 01:29 AMPosted by Jay

Much easier to level another SC dude, than a HC dude from scratch. Also, if you die.. you gotta start again from level 1.

It's far better than having to farm 6 different sets, I can assure you.

Just make a WD, camp behind the meat shields & pelt everything around with whatever you got until you can clear GR45 with no set items equipped. Done.
07/02/2019 04:36 PMPosted by Alexismad

Should have just re-birthed the 2nd character. Ya, you have to wait until the end of the season for it to become non-season again, but you wouldn't have to re-level and wouldn't lose the character's progress.

You can only rebirth the most recent deleted char, which was the 2nd season char, not that NS char. I want my barbar back, the 2nd was a WD.