Diablo 4 = FPS?

General Discussion
06/29/2019 02:52 PMPosted by Oblivion
while your thread on the other hand was making a report based on incredibly questionable information.

We all are based on the same rumors, because lately there was just one. OP's post is based on Rhykker's post, which is based on 4chan "leaks" - so was mine.
- D4 might be an FPS - check, my post got that info.
- On the OV engine - check, same here.
If my info was questionable, so is this one, because these are the same.

That said, I do believe that there's little point in making another thread based on this even if it is for discussion.

So why isn't this one downvoted? My post was made a few days ago, as soon as the info supposedly "leaked" and it was downvoted, yet this one is not even if it's a kind of a repost. More so, this one is upvoted, and they are mostly the same.
06/30/2019 12:33 AMPosted by Linkee
So why isn't this one downvoted? My post was made a few days ago, as soon as the info supposedly "leaked" and it was downvoted, yet this one is not even if it's a kind of a repost. More so, this one is upvoted, and they are mostly the same.

As I said before:
For starters, this person is clearly saying that they don't want a FPS Diablo game
06/29/2019 02:30 AMPosted by Gimpzor
I know this is all hearsay

In which case you should also know why it's inadmissible, i.e. it's not worthwhile listening to, untrustworthy and prone to multiple levels of embellishment.

06/29/2019 02:30 AMPosted by Gimpzor
it's probably not worth bringing up

I think you misspelled "definitely".
Doesn't really make sense to create competition for their already existing FPS IP
06/30/2019 07:11 AMPosted by KNIGHTHOOD
Doesn't really make sense to create competition for their already existing FPS IP

Well, there is a developer using the Starcraft II engine to rebuild D2, so why cant you use the Overwatch engine as a base for D4?

Doesn't mean it will end up as an FPS just because they are using the engine you know.

Just saying.

Game on.
06/30/2019 12:33 AMPosted by Linkee
while your thread on the other hand was making a report based on incredibly questionable information.

We all are based on the same rumors, because lately there was just one. OP's post is based on Rhykker's post, which is based on 4chan "leaks" - so was mine.
- D4 might be an FPS - check, my post got that info.
- On the OV engine - check, same here.
If my info was questionable, so is this one, because these are the same.

That said, I do believe that there's little point in making another thread based on this even if it is for discussion.

Are you seriously complaining about upvotes and downvotes on the D3 forums? Almost every post gets downvoted on here. It sounds like for some reason you're wanting to win some sort of highschool popularity contest.