how is this game? it is worth playing?

General Discussion
07/04/2019 09:37 PMPosted by Jaim
so this game have no trading? well that suck! i remember playing d2 and trading items for the one i wanted :( !@#$! XD even gems and gold cant be traded? i remember having like 200 millons and a ton of gems

Hackers broke into the game and stole a bunch of items from several hundreds of accounts, you can blame them for this being in the game. Gems have no 2 hour period, they are only account bound.
07/05/2019 06:01 AMPosted by Chipoodle
07/05/2019 02:48 AMPosted by Nefertiri

And yet, here you are, talking trash instead of playing your precious POE.

That's right, the only good thing about diablo 3 it's the forum. So much fun reading it! The rest of my free time i play to POE.

Congratulations on having zero life.
Yes it's worth playing. When i don't have nothing to do i keep playing. If each time i play i would leave to eat one pizza/get some food i already would have spent more than 30x more the game price.
07/05/2019 08:46 AMPosted by Nefertiri
07/05/2019 06:01 AMPosted by Chipoodle
That's right, the only good thing about diablo 3 it's the forum. So much fun reading it! The rest of my free time i play to POE.

Thank you Internet citizen! We are alike.
07/05/2019 12:43 PMPosted by Chipoodle
07/05/2019 08:46 AMPosted by Nefertiri

Thank you Internet citizen! We are alike.

For this CM do not pay visit to forums frequently. Most people here not even play the game. I think CM should have a tool ahead each forum user saying "played X hours last week/month".
Play PoE. Better game period.
ugh.
07/04/2019 08:35 PMPosted by TrvAix
Yes it's good.

yeah everything is fine dont worry just go ahead play and enjoy. if you ask any player of diablo 1 or 2 he will tell you the same :-)
07/05/2019 04:42 PMPosted by PardalBR
I think CM should have a tool ahead each forum user saying "played X hours last week/month".

I think there are more than enough tools on the forums already. However...

Player A.
    Bought the game six weeks ago.
    Played 20 hours in the last month.
    Played 30 hours in total.

Player B
    Bought the game on release.
    Played 0 hours in the last month.
    Played 5000 hours in total.

Please explain why you think the opinions of Player A should be given more weight than those of Player B just because of recent time in game. Who do you think is likely to have a better insight into the game of the two players?
07/04/2019 08:31 PMPosted by Jaim
hello! im relatively new here

i played the game in 2014 with auction house. i stopped playing the game
and simply forgot. 2 years ago i think i bought the game with the expansion but for an odd reason never got the interest in downloading it until now. i still have my mage in my brother account.

a few question
1)it is possible to transfer that character to my new account?
2) how the game changed in this 5 years?
3) it is better or worse than 2014 version? i still didnt played reaper of souls
4)how is PvP? too much unbalance?
5)its worth playing in 2019?

its the best game ever.I dont regret my purschase and I never had anything negative to say about this masterpiece of a game.You should really buy it.
07/07/2019 01:40 PMPosted by Mpower122
its the best game ever.I dont regret my purschase and I never had anything negative to say about this masterpiece of a game.You should really buy it.

You don't work for Blizzard bro, relax.

@OP
The game has its moments but bores you out very quickly. Loothunt is rather short, exphunt is infinite. Past a certain point you're just doing mindless grinding for more lvls. How fast you reach this point will probably determine how quickly you'll get bored of the game. Before that point the game is actually fun.

If you're looking for trading and pvp, this game is not for you. If you're looking for depth or meaningful character progression, this game is not for you. If all you want is to slay monsters will turning off your brain for a while then this is the perfect game for you.
07/07/2019 02:12 PMPosted by Alecta

You don't work for Blizzard bro, relax.

@OP
The game has its moments but bores you out very quickly. Loothunt is rather short, exphunt is infinite. Past a certain point you're just doing mindless grinding for more lvls. How fast you reach this point will probably determine how quickly you'll get bored of the game. Before that point the game is actually fun.

If you're looking for trading and pvp, this game is not for you. If you're looking for depth or meaningful character progression, this game is not for you. If all you want is to slay monsters will turning off your brain for a while then this is the perfect game for you.

I know Im just saying diablo 3 is just the best game ever.The graphics are better than todays game.Jay Wilson did a very good job.
07/04/2019 10:26 PMPosted by Chipoodle
Not at all. This game really sucks and only retarded people still play it. If you want to try the real successor of D2 try POE.

And yet here you are posting on the forums instead of playing D3.
I never had anything negative to say about this masterpiece of a game.

Pepperidge Farm remembers...
    06/07/2019 12:51 PMPosted by Mpower122
    Time to move on and do something better than playing this garbage game :D.
    06/16/2019 08:44 AMPosted by Mpower122
    They should work on getting this garbage game better
    06/16/2019 11:34 AMPosted by Mpower122
    Thats what you get for keep playing this garbage game.
    06/17/2019 06:46 PMPosted by Mpower122
    At least your realised its a garbage game.
it's a great game!

you have lots to check out since when you took your big break

you will still hit the 'wall' at some point where repeating stuff isn't generating enough upgrades to make it feel worthwhile, but this point varies for each player

you can get guaranteed gear sets from the seasons, which port over to your regular play after the season is over

would strongly recommend avoiding carries from stronger players as that will rob you of most of the dopamine you get during the gameplay grind for gear
07/07/2019 03:48 PMPosted by Tetra

And yet here you are posting on the forums instead of playing D3.

I'm not trashing the game, am I? No.