Bounty Gold Bug

Bug Report
Opened 35x T16 Bountry Treasures for the 50 million Gold Conquest. Got 8 Million out of it.
It was fine for me, I got 57m.
I guess you moved in the middle, or equipped a pet.
Try again, don't move, don't equip pet.
I have tried multiple times for Gold quest across multiple fields and dungeons...most time gold disappears before i get back. Am not a D3 pro, but can follow simple directions from others as to how I need to accomplish this quest. 50 tries later and no result is BS. Half gold dissappearing is definitely BS. This kinda crap is why I left WOW.
The Goblins pick it up if you leave it for too long. They help relieve the stress on the servers from having all that loot in one map.

I have gotten this conquest each season it has been a requirement. I used the Bounty caches this season, but have also done the Ruins of Corvus, and the Cow Level.

Cow level with Boon is very easy, also you can use emerald in helm with Leorics Crown for a lot more gold.
07/06/2019 03:39 PMPosted by fukimall
I have tried multiple times for Gold quest across multiple fields and dungeons...most time gold disappears before i get back. Am not a D3 pro, but can follow simple directions from others as to how I need to accomplish this quest. 50 tries later and no result is BS. Half gold dissappearing is definitely BS. This kinda crap is why I left WOW.
Cow level with staff of herding?
07/06/2019 10:17 AMPosted by Wanesis
Opened 35x T16 Bountry Treasures for the 50 million Gold Conquest. Got 8 Million out of it.

Dismiss pet first starting. Equip or cube avarice ring. Fill character inventory with caches. I prefer not open in town. Take a waypoint, then move off of it where no monsters. Don't move on that map. Open caches. Press letter T to teleport back to town. Fill character inventory again. Take portal. Open. Repeat. Once all opened -- either equip pet or move around. Instant 50 plus.