Sell all items in inventory in one click

New Player Help
Is there a button for this?
07/07/2019 07:33 AMPosted by A1Jao
Don't sell items. Gold is worthless in this game. Salvage them to get crafting materials instead.
07/07/2019 07:51 AMPosted by Maskraider
07/07/2019 07:33 AMPosted by A1Jao
Don't sell items. Gold is worthless in this game. Salvage them to get crafting materials instead.

And there is a salvage all for whites, Blues and yellows. That makes things easier.
I find that I am running out of gold more than I am running out of crafting materials.
Are you aware that you can place a Puzzle Ring in the cube with no other items, and click the "Transmute" button to open a portal to the vault?

That is the best way to get gold quickly.

Also, the "Boon of the Hoarder" Gem will drop there which will provide you with massive amounts of gold when you equip it in Regular Rifts, or the open world.
"Selling item" is the worst way to earn gold. Million is the base unit, Hellfire amulet plan sells for 5 million, empowering grift costs millions, enchanting easily costs millions. How many items you need to sell?

As other said, the puzzle ring is the solution and you got one on your seasonal hero.
What I have observed that when you buy an item from merchant that costs ~1,000s of golds, when next time you want to sell it, it earns merely 20 golds.. that's insane exchange rate..
07/07/2019 01:59 PMPosted by VitaKaninen
Are you aware that you can place a Puzzle Ring in the cube with no other items, and click the "Transmute" button to open a portal to the vault?

That is the best way to get gold quickly.

Also, the "Boon of the Hoarder" Gem will drop there which will provide you with massive amounts of gold when you equip it in Regular Rifts, or the open world.

I didn't know that. crap. and i've been sitting on a gold mine without knowing. thanks for the heads up.