New Classes

General Discussion
Will there be plans to add new classes? Druid was my favorite class in Diablo 2 and I miss playing this class. I think we could do more with 2 or 3 new classes. Druid, Bard, and Cleric.
No such plans are known to the community at this time.
If you want to play a Druid, play D2.
07/07/2019 01:40 PMPosted by A1Jao
Will there be plans to add new classes? Druid was my favorite class in Diablo 2 and I miss playing this class. I think we could do more with 2 or 3 new classes. Druid, Bard, and Cleric.

D4 is in the works, why would they invest resources to create those.

Each of the seven classes in D3 have four different sets that offer different playstyles. Then there are some possible combinations plus LoN builds. So all in all you have plenty to explore in the game yet.
We do not know anything, no one from Blizzard will ever talk to use about anything important. I would prefer new classes. Enjoy this from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVaqS_bd-8
It's pretty pointless, new classes to kick the same asses.
07/07/2019 02:40 PMPosted by LazyTurtle

D4 is in the works, why would they invest resources to create those.

I didn't know about this. Well, I hope they include Druid in Diablo 4.
07/07/2019 03:01 PMPosted by Avalon
We do not know anything, no one from Blizzard will ever talk to use about anything important.

This answer should be stickied to the forums.
07/07/2019 01:46 PMPosted by Oblivion

Well, there were "plans" according to Wyatt, who said that the Necro is the first of many "planned" classes they want to add to D3.

Maybe new classes could become a seasonal theme in and of themselves.

The season of the Druid would be my first prayer then haha!
07/08/2019 07:41 PMPosted by Demonmonger
07/07/2019 01:46 PMPosted by Oblivion

Well, there were "plans" according to Wyatt, who said that the Necro is the first of many "planned" classes they want to add to D3.

Maybe new classes could become a seasonal theme in and of themselves.

The season of the Druid would be my first prayer then haha!

New character classes are always introduced in an expansion or DLC. Don't hold your breath for season of the Druid, Assassin, Javazon, or Hammerdin.