New Legendary Potions Idea S18

General Discussion
Hey guys how about you give new legendary potions ideas ? Give your own legendary potion idea.

Potion of Speed
Increase 20% movement speed for 6 seconds. The effect is not activated if players has more than 30% movement speed.

Potion of Curse
While an enemied is cursed by you so you are dealt 10% less damage and you deal 10% more damage.

Potion of Spender
Increase spender value by 40 for 6 seconds.

Potion of Max Hp
This potion can be used with hp on max. Increase 10% max hp and deal 10% more damage for 5 seconds while the max hp was not taken.

Potion of Resources
While spender is higher than 80% deal 10% more damage for poisoned enemies for 6 seconds.

Potion of Guardian Rift
When you use it reset guardian rift crowd control resistance for 6 seconds. This effect cannot be activated more than once for all players for each 60 seconds.

Potion of Rune
You name and link a rune skill on this potion. When you use it trigger the rune ability for 4 seconds.

Potion of Cold
For 10 seconds all your damage is cold

Potion of Fire
For 10 seconds all your skill damage is fire.

Potion of Internal Cooldown
Reduce IC for 0.2 sec for 5 seconds.

Potion of Minions
Each attack minions do they deal 200% from your weapon damage into 2 seconds for each attack.

Potion of Block
Increase block chance by 20% for 8 seconds.

Potion of Unhidered
You can move unhidered by enemies for 10 seconds.

Potion of RGK
You gain extra 50 bane stricken stacks after using it for 6 seconds.
Potion of trash: A two week suspension of OP.
I'd like to give you a potion of shut the hell up.
Oh my, this guy.

A+ for persistence. F for content.
I don't like carrying a pharmacy with me. After a certain MMO, I got tired of such 'optional but not-so-optional' consumables galore. No, thanks.
None of these potion ideas make any sense at all:

1. im pretty sure no one ever asked for new potion ideas ever.
2. half of these (if they were put into the game) would have to be played in like fire or cold builds which you suggested and you are wasting an item the can pretty much keep alive, if your about to die for a pointless buff on an item that does not need a buff like that.
3. Just a plain dumb idea
06/28/2019 08:28 AMPosted by Roach
None of these potion ideas make any sense at all:

1. im pretty sure no one ever asked for new potion ideas ever.
2. half of these (if they were put into the game) would have to be played in like fire or cold builds which you suggested and you are wasting an item the can pretty much keep alive, if your about to die for a pointless buff on an item that does not need a buff like that.
3. Just a plain dumb idea

The op has been throwing turds at the wall for a long while now. He's been hoping that 1 of his "bright" ideas stick. I just report for spamming and move on. its gotten some of his posts locked/deleted already.
06/28/2019 05:21 AMPosted by PardalBR
Potion of Curse

Become immune for six seconds to having to put money in the swear jar when realising that there's another one of these terrible threads to read.
Every Pardal post reminds of Guardians of the Galaxy 2, when Peter's response to having god powers is "I'm gonna make some weird $%#&!".
General discussion it's about ideas discussion not about saying the idea it's good or not. It's about to join ideas you support. Maybe you missed the forum policies. All answers out of general discussion policy idea. Wanna to chat ? Join discord and chat with yourselves.

"Daxxarri
Aug 24, 2011

Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players.

Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy."

Dont you have nothing to add to the discussion ? So save your spam reply. With proper discussin we could achieve one common sense objective. If you all realize i asked which other legendary potion would be nice. Don't you agree ? Fine, so let your construtive feedback which legendary potion could be inserted into your criteries game line thinking. Just negate by the fact to negate it's just immature. CM should classify all your answers like spam.
General discussion it's about ideas discussion not about saying the idea it's good or not. It's about to join ideas you support. Maybe you missed the forum policies. All answers out of general discussion policy idea. Wanna to chat ? Join discord and chat with yourselves.

Dont you have nothing to add to the discussion ? So save your spam reply. With proper discussin we could achieve one common sense objective. If you all realize i asked which other legendary potion would be nice. Don't you agree ? Fine, so let your construtive feedback which legendary potion could be inserted into your criteries game line thinking. Just negate by the fact to negate it's just immature. CM should classify all your answers like spam.

All your threads should also be spam, since none of them make any sense at all, and none of them should ever take even a minute of dev time to implement, there are real issues in this game, adding stuff the brings nothing to the game, but minute powercreep is ridiculous.
And before you start talking about common sense, you should probably go find some because you are all out.
Man a good half of that list is horse crap, especially the ones about Rift Guardian. A good half of decent ones can be made into legendary powers or added to passive abilities for consistency.

To be honest, I liked; block, spender and inner cooldown ones, rest hardly make any sense. There are horrible potions in-game right now but thinking the generalization of classes, it somewhat fits. Yours are way specific and simply inexplicable.

06/28/2019 01:09 PMPosted by PardalBR
Maybe you missed the forum policies.

It says nothing about people keep nagging on the microphone to seek attention. I told you before saying it again. If you feel entitled to post this often, you're at endgame that are forums, not game itself. That stems from being burnt out mostly or dread of responsibilities you have; try to pace the gameplay and socialize. There's a thin line between obsession and passion.
06/28/2019 01:32 PMPosted by naksiloth
you're at endgame that are forums, not game itself

rekt
The guidelines say that the forum is for discussing all aspects of D3, not spamming it with stupid "ideas" on a daily basis.
Man a good half of that list is horse crap

And the other half is worse.
A good half of decent ones can be made into legendary powers or added to passive abilities for consistency.

To be honest, I liked; block, spender and inner cooldown ones

So devs could work thenceforward. See ? This is a constructive reply. Devs won't apply my ideas they will check on the answers good feedback discussions and potential ideas.

This is an idea. I didn't think for this side (legendary power). But thinking now there are a lot of itens with not one power. So it's pretty possible. I don't create posts for devs to make/create what i propose. Rich discussion will generate rich content which devs could take one eye (not on me) but maybe on somebodys answer idea.
06/28/2019 03:35 PMPosted by PardalBR
So devs could work thenceforward. See ? This is a constructive reply. Devs won't apply my ideas they will check on the answers good feedback discussions and potential ideas.

This is an idea. I didn't think for this side (legendary power). But thinking now there are a lot of itens with not one power. So it's pretty possible. I don't create posts for devs to make/create what i propose. Rich discussion will generate rich content which devs could take one eye (not on me) but maybe on somebodys answer idea.

Making daily posts of (mostly) mediocre ideas rarely inspire people to have worthwhile discussions regarding said ideas.
06/28/2019 03:46 PMPosted by Oblivion
Making daily posts of (mostly) mediocre ideas rarely inspire people to have worthwhile discussions regarding said ideas.

It can be what you want. But just see the other guy example he got some ideas. So he got ideas from thrash. Just think about it some enterprises remove gold particles from the thrash. Have a good day.
No, even block, spender and cdr is nuts. Potions are purely for defensive and evasive purposes. They are not meant to increase your damage. Block chance, for example, isn't used to mitigate damage but it is used to increase damage and reduce cooldowns (in order to do more damage).
06/28/2019 04:06 PMPosted by Jazz
No, even block, spender and cdr is nuts. Potions are purely for defensive and evasive purposes. They are not meant to increase your damage. Block chance, for example, isn't used to mitigate damage but it is used to increase damage and reduce cooldowns (in order to do more damage).

See ? After years it did come out one positive feedback from you. So you said it's a line potions are for defensive and evasive purposes.

Based on that they could to create some evasive potions:

Potion of Pierce - When you use you have 50% chance to avoid projectiles for 5 seconds.

Potion of Arcane Beam - When you use you have 35% chance to evade arcane beam.

Potion of Jail Breaker - When you use you break the jail effect.

Potion of Evade - When you use you have 40% chance to evade physical hits for 4 seconds.

Potion of Armory - While you are walking you evade the first two hit you are dealt. This effect last 7 seconds.

Potion of Speedness - When you use a skill to boost speed monster deal 30% less damage while this effect is active. (Obvious you are moving so fast so monster hurt you less instead a full blow shot on body).

Potion of Ground - You have 20% chance to evade ground effects for 6 seconds.
------------------------------------------------

Or no those i suggested. But defensive and evasive are your line so they could work better on it. This is called good discussion.