Current Monk Information

Monk
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
6 days later.

58.5 and loving it.

Act 2 Hell, 3 affix boss's = my fist to their family gems.

Radiant Squares anyone (^-^)b

Loving the game and found a bread and butter god mode build that should be tried by anyone who is finding it hard to survive...
is this really really early beta or something? :s I mean the info
Jakkish, which info are you referring too?
05/21/2012 12:03 PMPosted by outplayed
Jakkish, which info are you referring too?

Obviously the info in the OP.

thank you for the clarification. Didn't know which info because there are a lot of post covering different bits of info.

But yes the dates on the OP are really old.

Good looking out.
I just wanna know if the second attack a Way of the hundred fists trigger multiple attack.
For exemple the second attack hit between 6-8 times, if I have 5% to trigger an ability, do I have between 6-8 "chance" to trigger it or it only count for 1?
6 days later.

58.5 and loving it.

Act 2 Hell, 3 affix boss's = my fist to their family gems.

Radiant Squares anyone (^-^)b

Loving the game and found a bread and butter god mode build that should be tried by anyone who is finding it hard to survive...

Care to share your build or are you the only person in the planet with such a great monk?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UWYfXQ!ZYc!bZccbb

CS is my swap skill depending on the fight. I will sometimes use Mystic Ally for another meat shield or during boss fights i switch to SW:IS for bonus spirit regen.

The idea is spamming Boon to give you and your allies the shield whenever possible. I can spend 50 spirit every 3 seconds no problem with this setup.

I also tried the Quickening setup.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aWYiXQ!ZYc!YZcYbb

the 15 spirit every time you crit with any skill is very nice. I can constantly keep boon up in a fight. Applying it every 2 to 3 seconds for the bonus healing as well.

25k HP and now that i hit 59, pushing close to 8100 damage.
Quickening has been nerfed recently. I noticed sw no longer regenerates as much or any spirit compared to a few days ago but the build is still pretty decent for clearing packs of trash
monk level 60 frustrated with stat set up and gear being expensive on butcher of act 1 inferno hit level 60 in 50hours of play on saturday have no issues of killing anything just issues of dps yet i hold ground and deal a great amount.
05/22/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Onderon
Quickening has been nerfed recently. I noticed sw no longer regenerates as much or any spirit compared to a few days ago but the build is still pretty decent for clearing packs of trash

I have noticed no change with quickening. I try not to use it anyways because i like a different setup that works well for me.

05/23/2012 12:56 AMPosted by ShaoWlin
monk level 60 frustrated with stat set up and gear being expensive on butcher of act 1 inferno hit level 60 in 50hours of play on saturday have no issues of killing anything just issues of dps yet i hold ground and deal a great amount.

Whats your damage? I am currently @ 8k but i hear other monks have pushed it up around 13k.

I try also to get crit up because with our fast attacks we have more opportunities to crit. Also the fact that most of our attacks hit multiple targets which also increases our chances.

My crits are landing around 10k to 14k with WotHF:FoF
Current Monk information:
Enjoy your monk till inferno, after that you can just reroll.
add this.
Thankfully my Monk just hit 60. Act 3 Hell and once i finish hell i plan to farm for gold and start my collection of gear.

With the recent nerfs of Boon and the bonus healing of MoH. Things will be very interesting to see if even Hell can be finished.

I will hold my faith in Blizzard to do the right thing.
I finished hell on my monk yesterday and just downed skeleton king on inferno solo today:)
05/23/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Mavan
I finished hell on my monk yesterday and just downed skeleton king on inferno solo today:)

grats!

I am looking forward to getting to that point now that i am 60. Need to swap out my xp gear for life leech and crit gear now.
This thread is out of date.
good on you for pointing it out. (^-^)b
Guys am having trouble with my monk, i currently cant switch skills to action bar skills which like enable me to use breath heaven , serenity and inner sanctuary at the action bar skills at the same time ( 1, 2, 3, 4 )

I press S and I didnt find 'Arrows' for me to do so, my friend which is a Barbarian, can do so. So are wizards... What happen? or is it the settings?!
Options, Elective mode, aslo Advanced tool tips if you haven't done that either to show more of the Stats of skills
05/24/2012 04:33 AMPosted by Eko
Options, Elective mode, aslo Advanced tool tips if you haven't done that either to show more of the Stats of skills

This (^-^)b