Not a lot of Blue posts, prepping for battle?

General Discussion
Something is going on....i can feel it in my booooness
tez, you are always right on these things.
Ominous silence, either they all went out drinking or they are banned from posting, for the chance they can't help but spill the beans!!
Hey... I'm caffeine powered. I was low this morning but I've been slowly refilling. Just give it some time!
Nethaera is the sole survivor?

Or would it be lone survivor? Not sure which one sounds better
Get out of here Nethaera!! You just ruined all the suspense and conspiracy!!
08/26/2011 08:49 AMPosted by tez
Something is going on....i can feel it in my booooness

... i say u just jinxed it...
08/26/2011 09:17 AMPosted by Nethaera
Hey... I'm caffeine powered. I was low this morning but I've been slowly refilling. Just give it some time!

I know the feeling well... I'm just not myself when I have too much blood in my caffeine stream.
Plus it's Friday. The Blues are probably outside playing basketball or something lol.

You are not blue, only your message.
Son, i am disapoint
08/26/2011 09:19 AMPosted by Wulf

I know the feeling well... I'm just not myself when I have too much blood in my caffeine stream.
Oh the caffeine puns! I love 'em! :P
Neth is the 1st Blue on the forum today!

+200 internets to you Nethaera
08/26/2011 09:34 AMPosted by Lomak

I'm trying really hard to read into this as meaning you are about to release a lot of cool information regarding the upcoming beta. =)

Lol, you are reading to far into it!!! (I'm hoping the same thing)

Over the time I've been gaming with Blizzard's games and reading their forums, I've noticed quite a lot of posts from Nethaera mentioning caffeine. It's been mentioned often enough to make me worried about her caffeine addiction. Do we need to provide an intervention?
only family members can make an intervention and as part of the Blizzard family we should call an ambulance to get her

edit: ops sry my bad
08/26/2011 11:55 AMPosted by Tekillas
only family members can make an intervention and as part of the Blizzard family we should call an ambulance to get him
*her