Diablo 3 is NOT WoW!! RAWR

General Discussion
You know...considering the huge stink made by people comparing Diablo 3 to WoW...

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the secret level, this time around was not the Cow Level, but rather, the WoW level!

Lots of gnomes, Harrison Jones everywhere, and Arthas is hiding somewhere in the level.

This would be hilarious, but somehow I hope I'm wrong.
That would ruin Diablo, Some games should just be kept completly seperate to keep the sanctuity of it pure, and not tainted.
08/26/2011 11:58 PMPosted by Revamp
When a boss dies, the players getting the loot won't be randomized.

Didnt they say loot is individual? each player only see his own loot. Maybe in boss fights everyone get loot :)
No arenas...... oh wait
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0OeJGkhLsQ
08/26/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Izoll
I hope these threads end soon :/ a tad bit dumb

What the hell are we supposed to do till beta / release?
There won't be crafting.
There won't be an auction house.
Gear won't have tiers based on difficulty.
The max level is not gonna be the same as the max level of the initial release of WoW.
When a boss dies, the players getting the loot won't be randomized.
Tiers of loot won't have that evolutionary look when you are tiering up.
The "Endgame" content won't be slightly higher level than the max level achieveable.

Oh wait, that was my "Diablo 2 is NOT WoW" list. Diablo 3 has those things, and most of them are welcomed changes.

This is proof that the D2 developers left Blizzard in 2005 and Blizzard scrapped their work and the WoW developers started work :)
http://www.diablowiki.net/Diablo_3_History
There WILL be flight paths in D3. They're called way points.
I hope these threads end soon :/ a tad bit dumb

What the hell are we supposed to do till beta / release?

Things that don't cause misunderstandings/arguments such as this... What I mean by "such as this" is if someone were to make a thread about how they think "X" class is OP there will be arguments, but they should be constructive arguments.

I understand this is most likely a joke, but all the same if someone who plays WoW were to skip along and read this what if they had soft feelings and felt like they were being left out? =(
there will be no Blood Elf
there will be no gnome
there will definitely be no draeni

there will be no horde
There will be a forced online, which you can only play by 'yourself' on server, still able to get strange messages from others about what gender you are.

It's WoW.