You are still going to fork over 50 bucks.

General Discussion
People crying about RMAH. People crying about hostile. People crying about online only. None of these things really bother me. I may or may not buy/sell, but if they take RMAH away, I don't care. I don't care about hostile.. my games will be private games with my friends or by myself, because 95% of you aren't worth knowing. I'm always online anyways so I don't care about no offline mode.

The point is.. it's such a joy being surrounded by all these tears. Because if you are anti-RMAH, you are still going to buy this game even if it goes live with RMAH. If you are pro-hostile, you are still going to buy this game even if there is no PvP outside of arena. Even the people with sub-par internet connections will buy this game.

Don't bother trying to convince anyone that you won't buy this game. When it comes out, Blizzard is still going to get your money.
Yes I am, and it's 60 bucks last i heard.
Amen sister
I like RMAH, I like arena only pvp, I like online play only.. I don't understand the purpose of this thread.
im gunna pay for the game 7 times.. just to ultra own it.
I'm buying the game! No matter how many times I wake up and find that I hadn't really bought the game eventually it will be real, and then I will be happy.
And the point of this post is... what?

To snort-snort harumph-harumph from some kind of arbitrary high ground? You're worse than the people complaining.
Yeah, I don't get it. It's unbelievably easy for me to post in a Diablo forum without having any interest in the game, whatsoever. Thankfully I'm stoked on this game, but, you sound like you have a hard-on for blizz that you hope is taken care of by Diablo himself.
no ill be forking over 60 bucks for this game.
People crying about RMAH. People crying about hostile. People crying about online only. None of these things really bother me.

Crying about online only? No offense but just because You haven't been through the riggers of the real world yet where sitting in the basement all day = no house, food, clothes, gas, insurance blah blah blah

I would really like to be able to play on the train rides to and from the big city once and a while. And I feel Blizzard should realize this.
This is an unoriginal, narcissistic thread. Also, most people aren't crying when they criticize, and most aren't promising not to buy the game just because they don't agree with all the design choices.
I won't be, but there you are, still saying a I will be. You don't know me
No....actually i am not (but that's cuz i get it at a discount) so neener!
But i would if i didn't, you're correct. Though I have not made one complaint post about anything so far - unless you count complaining about other people whining/complaining i guess =P

08/28/2011 05:56 PMPosted by MapleLeafs
I would really like to be able to play on the train rides to and from the big city once and a while. And I feel Blizzard should realize this.
Seriously...is it worth peoples' ability to play on the go, to compromise the integrity of the game over it? Would you prefer offline play and allow hacking, or are you willing to forgo a little mobile playability and have a secure game? Me, i'd much rather have online only and know there are no hacks and dupes. I mean i have a really nice gaming notebook too, but yeah....

I mean i guess i can objectively see the other side too, people saying "why didn't they just do it like diablo 2" where you had offline mode, and a battle.net game. But in the end i think that boiled down to a decision that saves them some customer service work. Which in the end saves them money and time and problems. Also making our customer service calls faster and smoother, ultimately making our play experience better, in the event we DO have to call them for something.
I'll just steal it from gamestop. What, they've been stealing from everyone else.. >>
08/28/2011 04:57 PMPosted by Kickball
because 95% of you aren't worth knowing

so why are you posting here? go back to the basement, Sloth
08/28/2011 06:58 PMPosted by Rxr
I'll just steal it from gamestop. What, they've been stealing from everyone else.. >>

I'm sick of this.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/steal
1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, especially secretly or by force: A pickpocket stole his watch.

People willingly give their money and games to gamestop. Therefor it does not fit the definition of "stealing".
Just because I buy this game despite all of these sad additions doesn't mean I'll have as much fun. :/
My fun level will still be high enough for me to warrant buying this game. It's just that some changes would really increase it. So, why can't people whine about making a game just a bit more fun?
No....actually i am not (but that's cuz i get it at a discount) so neener!
But i would if i didn't, you're correct. Though I have not made one complaint post about anything so far - unless you count complaining about other people whining/complaining i guess =P

[quote]

I mean i guess i can objectively see the other side too, people saying "why didn't they just do it like diablo 2" where you had offline mode, and a battle.net game. But in the end i think that boiled down to a decision that saves them some customer service work. Which in the end saves them money and time and problems. Also making our customer service calls faster and smoother, ultimately making our play experience better, in the event we DO have to call them for something.

I'm still going to buy the game... But I dont have the free time to sit down in a house with internet and play for hours on end. I have to be on the move.

I guess it's a moot point. I'm going to buy the game regardless... Just won't enjoy as much as others due to the fact i wont be playing it as much as them.
Just because I buy this game despite all of these sad additions doesn't mean I'll have as much fun. :/
My fun level will still be high enough for me to warrant buying this game. It's just that some changes would really increase it. So, why can't people whine about making a game just a bit more fun?

Or "whine" or "cry" about making a game a little more suitable to their life style?

Diablo 3 comes out once... Would like to experience it they way I experienced d2 (playing when..... I wanted to)