FF Beta has started?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
There's one in german.
When I don't have direct information, I will say so. Thus far, I've had direct information about everything. The difference is that the information changed within the last day or so, =|.

Usually Forum MVP's are not any more or less privy to the same information the rest of us are...

It´s pretty real. I actually had some proof and posted it, but my topic got deleted in half a second, so I think i better stay quiet.
There is no major game development change or anything, =\. It's really all public information, especially since Джимкаара from the Russian forums already said that there will be a F&F.
Someone tell her I'm sorry? Haha, I dunno what to say. I was basing it off of what I was told, up until this morning. Things change, stuff happens.

It's not my fault, I swear, I already admitted that I was wrong, :(.

I believe she can read English as she should live in Ireland or France.

Anyway, that's not a big deal. U just tried to tell the latest news but the things change quickly!
I am checking American, European and Russian forums to read the all blue posts. I am glad they give away different pieces of the information lol
There is no major game development change or anything, =\. It's really all public information, especially since Джимкаара from the Russian forums already said that there will be a F&F.

Well then who told you this stuff about there being no F&F Beta?

Are you holding out on us, Sixen?

Thought you were one of us, man!!!!

I don't know if I can trust you anymore. You're one of "THEM"* now, aren't you?

*Blizzard

-lol joking.

It's all good. But please, next time clarify your info before you drop a BOMB on us like that! Some people are in hospitals right now based on your posts!

lol
Джим[каара], did anyone else see this instantly while skimming over the post and think of kappa? =D
Yup okay, seems I was correct. I just heard the Friend and Family beta officially began today.
Yup okay, seems I was correct. I just heard the Friend and Family beta officially began today
No, nobody's saying that at all. Sixen simply corrected his earlier statements of saying there wouldn't be one. It hasn't started.
09/02/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Wingbane
Yup okay, seems I was correct. I just heard the Friend and Family beta officially began today
No, nobody's saying that at all. Sixen simply corrected his earlier statements of saying there wouldn't be one. It hasn't started.

Did I say Sixen told that? No.
Jim Kaara
None of this miscommunication would happen if Blizzard manned up and published a TENTATIVE (yes read up on what that means) release schedule -

ie:

September 3-10 Friends and Family Beta Week

September 11-18 Internal testing and Coding

September 19th - 26th Press, MVP Beta invites scheduled

September 17th - November 17th Open Beta - phased release

Please NOTE : all dates subject to change without notice and this is just a TENTATIVE release schedule -

Should the dates change we will do our best to keep the community informed.

The game will be released when READY and Soon(tm)

We are aiming for a 2011 release but this may be delayed due to coding and enhamncement requirements as the result of the Beta testing -

Sincerley,

A good community manager

Agreed, I just wish they would give us a tentative timeline already instead of stringing us along like this. WE GET THAT YOU GUYS DONT LIKE TO SET ANYTHING IN STONE BUT WE WONT HOLD IT AGAINST YOU IF YOU JUST GIVE US AN ETA OR UPDATE US ABOUT BETA PROGRESSION.
09/02/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Blackluc
Yup okay, seems I was correct. I just heard the Friend and Family beta officially began today.

So where you getting this "officially started today" crap from then? Why do i bother...i should know when i'm getting trolled. didn't he start this thread? lol
o gosh! i've read the schedule first... and then notice that
09/02/2011 10:14 AMPosted by Stormhammer
ie:
Well if FF are getting invites I'm assuming it isn't more than a week away before other people start getting them too.

Yay speculation!
Gee Sixen, whoever gave you that info sounds like a real dope. You should probably just ask me from now on.

We will be inviting F&F before we begin the closed beta, but we have not begun inviting yet. We'll let you know when we do.