FF Beta has started?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
This is easily the most confusing, yet awesome thread ever!

Lets recap so far:
    -Sixen says there will not be a F&F Beta and that he has reliable sources for this info
    -Sixen says he was wrong, that the F&F has started and the public beta will follow, he has sources (in his defense, it was a blue german post)
    -Bashiok presumably insults himself by calling who ever gave Sixen the info from Bullet one a dope (it was obviously him!) and says that Sixen was once again wrong. There will be a F&F beta, but invites for it have not gone out yet.
    -Bashiok could make a fortune selling his body parts on the black market apparently.
    -Sixen, now finaly equipped with a source from this very thread, says that the F&F Beta hasn't started yet, but that it will soon!

So, what happens next! Will Sixen be right this time?? Will people belive him when the source is actualy from this same thread!? Stay tuned for further developments!
In light (pun intended) of this new revelation, I declare "of the Bashiok" as a new suffix mod for Diablo 3 items.

It will grant +100 Light Radius to anyone equipping one of these items.

And it will BLIND YOU for 10 seconds if you get too close to a character wearing "of the Bashiok" gear.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

-Sixen says he was wrong, that the F&F has started and the public beta will follow, he has sources (in his defense, it was a blue german post)

Hey now, I never said the F&F started, I said that it hasn't started, but there will be one.

-Bashiok presumably insults himself by calling who ever gave Sixen the info from Bullet one a dope (it was obviously him!) and says that Sixen was once again wrong. There will be a F&F beta, but invites for it have not gone out yet.

I lol'd.

We will be inviting F&F before we begin the closed beta, but we have not begun inviting yet. We'll let you know when we do.

This is a little confusing. Are you saying that the F&F hasn't started yet and you will let us know when the F&F starts or when the public invites go out?

IncGamers is claiming that they have verified with Blizzard that the F&F has started.
What the...

<a href="http://www.thedailyblink.com/2011/08/beta-feedback">http://www.thedailyblink.com/2011/08/beta-feedback</a>

They are pretty fabulous.

But, I don't know. Looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time. This is just like that scene in Breakin' 4, Jazzy Jeff and the Crimefighters, where Shiela told Danae how to get jig<strong/>gy wit it.

I was actually talking about http://www.d3news.fr/wiki/_media/leonard_boyarsky-jay_wilson-bashiok.jpg ^_^
IncGamer's site is getting SLAMMED with web hits now.

Seriously, they need to get a stronger server. Anytime new Diablo info comes out, their site gets smashed.

A long long long time ago, we shared a common ancestor Bashiok. Therefore, we should all be receiving a Beta invite since it's "family" and friends =)
This is a little confusing. Are you saying that the F&F hasn't started yet and you will let us know when the F&F starts or when the public invites go out?

IncGamers is claiming that they have verified with Blizzard that the F&F has started.

Who should we believe... Two Blizzard employees and an MVP who is also a fansite administrator... or a blacklisted fansite?

*shrug*

*shrug*

The question here is which makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside?

Wow nice cheap shot at incgamers Sixen, wouldn't expect anything less ;)

Maybe they shouldn't spread misinformation.
We will be inviting F&F before we begin the closed beta, but we have not begun inviting yet. We'll let you know when we do.

What's the fastest way to make friends with a blizzard employee?

OR....

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree...Maybe I should be looking at marrying in??