BETA!! BETA!!
GOTTA GET DOWN ON SOME BETAA
MY COMPUTERS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BETAAAAA

BETA'N BETA'N YEAH!
BETA'N BETA'N YEAH!
FUN FUN FUN FUN
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BETAAAAA!!!!!!
i hate you.
I think the servers are down, on this lovely firrrddaay.
I'm fuel by knowledge!!!!!!! "RAWR"
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
BRING IT BACK AROUND NOW!

GOTTA GET BETA ON FRIDAYYYY!MY COMPUTERS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BETAABETA!! BETA!!GOTTA GET DOWN ON SOME BETAAMY COMPUTERS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BETAAAAABETA'N BETA'N YEAH!BETA'N BETA'N YEAH!FUN FUN FUN FUNLOOKING FORWARD TO THE BETAAAAA!!!!!!
http://www.zedsjoesite.com/fun/phil/image00118.jpg

!!!
I hope you're happy now!

/picardfaceplam

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
No need to post in all caps.

Don't wanna get suspended from the D3 beta forums on Friday, Friday....ack, now the song is stuck in my head. :(