no closed beta this week

General Discussion
herp derp my random guess should be told for no reason to everybody on an internet forum
Dennis from ForceSC2Strategy does not take much guess. If he says it's this week, it's because he has a source and is pretty confident.

He's not the kind of guy who starts rumor, at all.
Worst. Haiku. Ever.

i wish people would read the bug and feedback reports....
still way to many issues to be opening up a full closed beta....keep dreaming!
flame away : )

you realize the point of a beta is for players to play an imperfect/incomplete game, find flaws, and report bugs, right?

yes, i know this beta is mostly for testing the network and hardware, but software issues are still going to be found.

this aint a bug hunt fellas its for system compatibility they got enough in house to test for bugs lmao...ok
yup same ol bugs to fix lol

i cant believe yall think this is going to start this week........
i see the same threads keep popping up beta this week... NO!
i wish people would read the bug and feedback reports....
still way to many issues to be opening up a full closed beta....keep dreaming!
it would make me more happy than anything to be wrong trust me...
but if you all wanna keep living in fantasy land....go ahead lol
i just dont see it this week......

i am wondering tho mabe a blue can help me out
are press and fansites going to start before the closed beta or the same time sry if i missed that part
sorry to poop in yalls fruit loops but...
flame away : )

Who put the stick up your butt?

nothing its not ment to be trolling just tried of seeing the same threads pop up like idiots know what there talking about or like they got some kind of inside info
09/12/2011 03:32 PMPosted by Porkchops
This thread needs more iambic pentameter.

+1
09/12/2011 03:44 PMPosted by ToeTag
nothing its not ment to be trolling just tried of seeing the same threads pop up like idiots know what there talking about or like they got some kind of inside info

Do you have inside info stating its not this week? I doubt it ~_^
09/12/2011 03:43 PMPosted by Asbel
Worst. Haiku. Ever.

lol
Heh.
I would put money on the beta this week.
Alot of it.
Like a ton.
09/12/2011 03:46 PMPosted by Exomminus
Man i can't stand Force's voice :( Sorry dude. I just can't listen.

i like force he does a great job

09/12/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Vyb

Do you have inside info stating its not this week? I doubt it ~_^

nope but reading the forums bug /feedback reports and so many F&F not being able to log on
so do you really think that there going to start a closed beta before freinds and family even get a chance to loggon and play...........keep dreamin
Someone else already mentioned this but yes, the F&F beta is the exact same beta we're getting. So to think its not coming very soon because the bugs still exist is just pure wrong. The Beta is out, it's just a matter of them starting the next phase/wave. This week or next at the very latest imo.
U so funnay
nope but reading the forums bug /feedback reports and so many F&F not being able to log on
so do you really think that there going to start a closed beta before freinds and family even get a chance to loggon and play...........keep dreamin

It might already have a fix in the pipeline. The beta will probably be patched today or tomorrow.
Someone else already mentioned this but yes, the F&F beta is the exact same beta we're getting. So to think its not coming very soon because the bugs still exist is just pure wrong. The Beta is out, it's just a matter of them starting the next phase/wave. This week or next at the very latest imo.

yup same beta never said it wasnt
yup not comming this week because of fixes that need to be done
the beta is out OMG why didnt someone tell me
yup thats what im guess next week : )
realy there has been not that manny bugs for an early beta but i think once the optimus problem is solved it will come out that seams to be the main one
i am wondering tho mabe a blue can help me out
are press and fansites going to start before the closed beta or the same time sry if i missed that part

I find it odd, that you criticize others for not reading vague feedback about the forum, stating this is a sign that the Beta will not start this week, then you ask a question that has been directly answered by a blue already, that press and fansites and the general public will get beta at the same time.

I hope to see egg on your face by the end of the week

yup same beta never said it wasnt
yup not comming this week because of fixes that need to be done
the beta is out OMG why didnt someone tell me
yup thats what im guess next week : )

I still can't wrap my head around your idea that the BETA will be held up further because it's not perfect. That is the whole point. Another thread I read pointed out a good point. A lot of the bugs we're seeing in the live streams could very well be caused by the fact that there is content removed for the beta. In which case, they will not be "fixing" those "bugs" because to use their favorite line "it is working as intended".
And did you see the WoW bug report forum? It is littered with posts from just within the past few hours! WoW is definitely not ready for beta.
09/12/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Manakin
realy there has been not that manny bugs for an early beta but i think once the optimus problem is solved it will come out that seams to be the main one

Possibly, but to me I would think they would just keep working on that issue that singles out a small percentage of users and just keep rolling out the invite waves however they previously intended to.