arenas? this is not wow

General Discussion
Its just something fun for people to do. Like the real money auction house. Its not going to effect the "core diablo experience". If they are offering, why not take it?
there been a lot of talk about this, personally I don't mind. I want all types and sorts of pvp. and to those who say its like wow, if they did world pvp, that would be like wow....
09/12/2011 07:50 PMPosted by Hydroglific
WE WANT A DAM FIELD TO TEST ARE OPPONENTS DIABLO 3 isn't suppose to be sissy stuff LETS GO!!!

this isnt southshore/tarren mill

This is seriously retarded.

They need to take the log in screen out... it's just like WoW.
09/12/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Hydroglific
THIS ISN"T WOW

So what exactly is the difference in pvping outside of town in D2 and being brought into a pvp map in d3? Neither are open world pvp .... D2 you couldn't attack anyone in town ... and if a person was getting attacked they could just port to town quick. In arena style its a level field from the start ... and you go from there ... whats the problem? Neither games were pure open PvP enviroments .... you need to play UO/Shadowbane type games for that.
Okay.
Diablo 3 arena owns wow arena.

Diablo 3 arena reminds me of NoX pvp =D
yea maybe i have to remember that some of you are the ones i nk'd and took coin from in blood moor back in d2. i miss 1v7ing Pub games and those 4v4 priv game clan wars.

plus with this pvp system we cant 1v2 2v3 etc for fun we have to sit in a party and wait for q to pop ..ZZzz

in d2 if i didnt like a particular player i just go hostile and step in blood moor to fight it out not this sissy stuff d3 has.

and if you dont feel safe? s/e son
09/12/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Hydroglific
The Difference is you can hostile them any time you want. Who the !@#$ wants to ask someone to duel you, diablo's pvp is all about killing your opponents not talking and asking them to duel you. Thats some sissy %^-* man.

Oh I get it ... you want to go kill the dudes with a swarm of minions around them ... gotcha ....
09/12/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Hydroglific
diablo's pvp is all about killing your opponents not talking and asking them to duel you. Thats some sissy %^-* man.

so first you want world pvp outside of towns, so it can be *less* like wow (you must have not played in 2005)

now you think ganking someone unaware and not ready to fight is manly, and that going toe to toe with someone ready to fight you is sissy !@#$?

youre a walking contradiction. or youre just f'ing retarded
09/12/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Chizzyjr
diablo's pvp is all about killing your opponents not talking and asking them to duel you. Thats some sissy %^-* man.

so first you want world pvp outside of towns, so it can be *less* like wow (you must have not played in 2005)

now you think ganking someone unaware and not ready to fight is manly, and that going toe to toe with someone ready to fight you is sissy !@#$?

Just the type I like to meet in arena type settings :)
your !@#$ing retarded with your weak %^- *!@# be on your guard at all times and you wont get ganked its people like and that fat dwarf that ruin the $%^-ing pvp for diablo 3!!!

Calm down stabbymcghee .... you can't jump through your monitor and stab us in the back. I was once like you as well .... but as I have aged through all these years ( started pvping way back in UO, that was a long time ago) ... someday you will see the dignity in a fun, fair, everyone is ready to rock kind of PvP.

yes, if u anit ready, stay out of blood moor .. and if u cant ? S/E son!

fun,fair pvp? stick to wow - this is diablo