SkillCalc: Who has best runes/passives?

General Discussion
After going through several versions of every class, I get the impression that the Barbarian has the best runes and solid passives.

Not sure who's passives are the best. I do feel that too many of the DH passives are limited in scope or applicability.

Who's runes do you think are the best? Passives?
Extremely curious to see how these work in pvp...being a long d2 fan that is. Been playing with the monk. From what I've read from Blizz posts some of the things will work incerasingly different. Monk is OP for PVP otherwise...Heals/charms/high % stuns/fast regens/health regen aura? Idk seems OP and probably toned down quite a bit for pvp. Then again maybe not? They said they weren't focusing on balancing for pvp.
I have only gone through the Monk's extensively. I love them, and it's alleviated all my early game fears from the streams. The Monk has so much viability in the late game, if the stats say anything. I can't wait.
Before I saw everything on the site today all I could think about was how much I wanted a monk. Now I think the witch doctor may have passed it up as the class I want the most. Looks fantastic, and I think all the classes have reasons to be happy.
Eh doesn't really matter. They don't care about balance as much as in WoW, but they're certainly going to buff or nerf anything that really needs it.

I'll be spending a while going through the rune effects for all the skills =D
The WD certainly has the most interesting runes and passives in my opinion.
The only one on the Witch Doctor I'm not sure about is "Fierce Loyalty," the passive that gives your pets 100% of the benefit of the thorns items you have. Unless thorns effects are much more common than they were in D2, I'm not sure how useful it will be. I'd also like to know if "Pierce the Veil," which says "All of your damage is increased by 20% and all of your mana costs are increased by 30%" increases pet damage as well. As long as at least one of those two passives are useful in a pet build, I'll be happy, since pets are what I want to focus on.

The rest of the passives and all the rune effects look pretty sweet.
09/12/2011 08:36 PMPosted by GusTreta
The only one on the Witch Doctor I'm not sure about is "Fierce Loyalty," the passive that gives your pets 100% of the benefit of the thorns items you have. Unless thorns effects are much more common than they were in D2, I'm not sure how useful it will be.

That one is my favorite! It creates another area of focus when acquiring gear. True depth. I'd love to see more of these types of passives, as I stated in my thread on the old forums :P

That one is my favorite! It creates another area of focus when acquiring gear. True depth. I'd love to see more of these types of passives, as I stated in my thread on the old forums :P

I'd really like it too, as long as the equipment actually exists. If I remember in D2, most of the "damage to attacker" items only did maybe 1 - 5 damage, not very much at all. I think there were a couple items (I think one was a runeword) that actually created a thorns aura, but those were very rare. If I can actually stack a bunch of items that do significant thorns damage, I think it would be a really interesting build. Here's hoping it works out.