My feedback to Blizzard employees

General Discussion
Wow I really like to see some questions about the internals answered by a Blizzard employee as seen here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3196389675 I always wondered as a software engineer how things work for you guys besides being agile and iterative. Do you guys follow any major development methodologies such as Scrum, or do you go on with an in-house methodology that you developed over years?

Also, what kind of tools do you mostly use for bugs, continuous integration and such. I'm wondering if Blizzard is using tools like FogBuz or Jira/Confluence/Bamboo and things like that and also if they tend to have separate methodologies between their different district (but I am specially concerned about the Diablo team). I know most of the tools are internal and may be not be suitable to disclosure, but having some kind of "behind the scenes" video or forum reply about the development and overall day routine would be pretty cool. I loved the 20th anniversary video speaking about how they went on and built their own desks while having the mentality of creating good games up to what they are now today. I started my own website company and seeing big companies succeed like that is really inspiring and thus why I would like to know more technically about the company I have grown to love.

I know I am read by community managers and not developers, but maybe this kind of request could be forwarded to them (behind the scenes video or written/verbal feedback that you could share with us) and telling them I really respect the work they do every day and that besides users, they too have followers that tend to love knowing how they achieve such great designs and implementation, while giving also all my respect to Community Managers as well, you guys are doing a really good job.

I don't know if I am the only one that is not only interested in knowing about the gameplay of Diablo, but also about its internal development, but I thought that I might just post it and see how it goes.

TL;DR and EDIT: Basically just started my own website business and I want some "behind the scenes" feedback from the internal software development for Diablo within Blizzard while saying thanks to their awesome work. (Thanks Esper and everyone, forgot to add the tl;dr). Also fixed link.
Wow I really like to see some questions about the internals answered by a Blizzard employee as seen here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3196389675?page=1. I always wondered as a software engineer how things work for you guys besides being agile and iterative. Do you guys follow any major development methodologies such as Scrum, or do you go on with an in-house methodology that you developed over years? Also, what kind of tools do you mostly use for bugs, continuous integration and such. I'm wondering if Blizzard is using tools like FogBuz or Jira/Confluence/Bamboo and things like that and also if they tend to have separate methodologies between their different district (but I am specially concerned about the Diablo team). I know most of the tools are internal and may be not be suitable to disclosure, but having some kind of "behind the scenes" video or forum reply about the development and overall day routine would be pretty cool. I loved the 20th anniversary video speaking about how they went on and built their own desks while having the mentality of creating good games up to what they are now today. I started my own website company and seeing big companies succeed like that is really inspiring and thus why I would like to know more technically about the company I have grown to love. I know I am read by community managers and not developers, but maybe this kind of request could be forwarded to them (behind the scenes video or written/verbal feedback that you could share with us) and telling them I really respect the work they do every day and that besides users, they too have followers that tend to love knowing how they achieve such great designs and implementation, while giving also all my respect to Community Managers as well, you guys are doing a really good job.

I don't know if I am the only one that is not only interested in knowing about the gameplay of Diablo, but also about its internal development, but I thought that I might just post it and see how it goes.

tl;dr
walloftext
tl;dr

EDIT: SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT --> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123040098?page=1
Internal Server Error
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Error ID: E2H73
Edited for spam.
Did you make that with the dead, starved bodies of your slave laborers that built it?
Ah yeah oops, fixed it thanks :)
tldr....e-mail one of the devs.