How would you pick Beta People?

General Discussion
I am sure you all must have read the thread about the Beta. It says Creating a Beta profile isn't the only way they pick. There are "Other Factors"

So for a time killer - what would you make as some Fun "Other Factors"
If you were the ones deciding

No point in making it serious - The time you spent already, games you have etc. who wouldn't want that.

But if you were the devil, you would want to have fun list to make people really earn it.
For example - Most number of Diablo 3 Tatoos on your body, or naming your child a Diablo 3 character. [A fun list]

I would do something like a Youtube's Diablo 3 got Talent. Various non-ingame talents.
Best Diablo 3 song, or Art, or Live action recreation. Anyway would a fun way for fans to just joke around.
I would pick them based on diet.
Hah that would be mean, No one in beta can drink water :P
I would choose most of the people here on the forums myself. Then I would give Bashiok the power(which he already has) to remove people from the list based on forum abuse :-p
High caliber players > Dedicated fans > system specs
Best Diableard! or once yours reaches a certern length you got in.
You know that claw machine in the crappy Denny's restaurant, or that arcade you go to, that you can NEVER grab anything with?

Put all the names into that machine, in little slips, and draw them out with the claw.

If you miss, then that's 1 less beta invite to share.

...37 people have been invited to Beta. 1,728,522 lost their shots.
09/17/2011 07:58 AMPosted by Ohohem
Best Diableard! or once yours reaches a certern length you got in.

What about females?

Theirs no girls on the Internet!

No seriously I didn't think of that....................and I can't think of a solution.......oh I know give all girls access(must send photo ID) cause all games should have more females playing.
Best Diablo 3 song sounds like a nice idea.
WoW Players with 8+ 85 characters (like me :) > SC II 1000+ win > Nerds > Fanboys > singles > system spec
09/17/2011 08:04 AMPosted by Darie
WoW Players with 8+ 85 characters (like me :) > SC II 1000+ win > Nerds > Fanboys > singles > system spec

*Refills his fire extinguisher*
Posters whose names amsused me for whatever reason, even demons like to smile yes?
Diableard for sure... I'm growing mine. Are you?
Why 18 and under excluded? As a general rule, you do realize that the vast majority of serious teenage gamers have better response times than adults? The thinking may be different due to the maturity/experience level when interacting with the world and such, but on a purely chemical and speed level, teenagers are faster on average than adults on average.

Soooo...you would disclude them why? because they say bewb and giggle like fanboys? So do adults. Everything you can say moronic kids do, moronic adults do too. Except we add beer, drugs, and sex to it, and call it awesome because we did so.

Oh, btw, I'm 27. So I'm not a kid demanding equal rights. I just think it's shortsighted not to include a wide range of players for your beta base.
09/17/2011 08:14 AMPosted by Kush
Diableard for sure... I'm growing mine. Are you?

High five diableard buddy!
09/17/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Daerken
As a general rule, you do realize that the vast majority of serious teenage gamers have better response times than adults?

So why don't we have a bunch of 16 year old pilots flying us around?

But still I do not support an age ban, mainly because it is impossible to in enforce.
Because something teenagers tend to not have is maturity, for the most part. With maturity comes sensible judgement. Sensible judgement means you put the flaps in the correct place to coast the breeze instead of placing them incorrectly and then crash the plane into the ground/sea/mount Everest/etc.