Just got my D3 beta access. Check your Bnet.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Good Luck!
09/20/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Tamer
People getting mad when other people post facts = trolling these days I guess.

You've had your beta access for a while. I've seen posts by you. Don't say otherwise.
troll F&F.. -______-
So - let me offer a bit of clarity here.

I'm not media, but I wasn't randomly selected either. The story concerning my beta key acquisition is actually kind of strange.

Basically, I wrote a blog article about the "20 things I'd do for a Starcraft 2 Beta Key" back before the SC2 closed beta launched. A Blizzard rep happened upon the post, and dared me to follow through with a few of my claims.

I complied, provided photographic evidence, and was subsequently granted access to the SC2 beta when it launched.

About a week ago, I contacted that same individual at Blizzard and asked if my previous exploits were sufficient to earn me D3 beta access as well. They replied to the affirmative, and here I am.

So, in closing - I am not certain whether or not the closed beta has begun. All I know is that my account was flagged for access to the beta, and I am now able to log in and play.

I have not received any e-mails from Blizzard regarding my admission to the beta - I discovered this access by doing what many of you are likely doing right now: fervently refreshing my Battle.net account page in search of that glorious D3 Beta icon.
09/20/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Tamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w&feature=related
09/20/2011 12:11 PMPosted by Mars

You've had your beta access for a while. I've seen posts by you. Don't say otherwise.

I never claimed otherwise.
Is closed Beta out? or just press and media i know Force has it?
the beta hasn't started for the public keep your shirts on.
So in my opinion, that means that everyone who doesn't have an invite today should DESPAIR and LET THEIR SUFFERING SPILL FORTH IN GREAT TORRENTS OF ANGUISH

I'm with this guy.
Beta be upon us all
09/20/2011 12:17 PMPosted by Shane
the beta hasn't started for the public keep your shirts on.

Hope you are right otherwise once again i dont get into a Blizzard Beta :(
09/20/2011 12:14 PMPosted by Tamer

I never claimed otherwise.

I never accused you of claiming otherwise. I prevented you from doing so by outing you early and issuing a command :)
He's either F&F or Media.