Just lost my 68 HC Necro

General Discussion
noobin it up and got greedy......welp

bring it on d3 lol.
still rockin a 90 guardian zon :) HC is da best man
for sure....i still have my 83 IK barb. but ill prob just keep him alive till d3 :D
hc classic is where it's at, or was at
WAS... at.. lol
D2 classic where rare items > unique was teh best imo but the game wasnt as hard back then i cant remember which patch they made hell really hard i think it was 1.9 in the expansion
Anything up to level 80 is pretty easy. Even 80-90 isn't too bad. Its that 90 up levels which really drag out...
noobin it up and got greedy......welp

bring it on d3 lol.

http://youtu.be/UQdROj26tj8?t=11s

It hurts :(
LOL nice video.

I was crawling it on my own and only using the items i found on my own and taking my time. I know i could rush it and get there quick but i wanted to take up as much time as possible. Had garbage items once i got to hell too but i went in anyway :D
09/18/2011 10:23 AMPosted by Ryft
still rockin a 90 guardian zon :) HC is da best man

Your avatar looks like a demon hunter. WTF
I started a hc sorceress was lvl 19 and having fun.. I was in act 1 at some point in town and this sorceress comes in and is lvl 80+ hostiles me.. and kills me while i'm actually in town. then leaves

WTF didn't know there was this much hacking now.
damn.. lol i will NEVA roll HC :(
Ya i'm hoping w/ D3 the hacking and crap will be fixed I want to do HC but only w/ those who actually want to play and not just PvP someone cuz they can.
09/18/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Evolution
Ya i'm hoping w/ D3 the hacking and crap will be fixed I want to do HC but only w/ those who actually want to play and not just PvP someone cuz they can.

you wont have to worry about being pvp'd in hc mode