Fake Diablo 3 Beta Invites -___-

General Discussion
Anyone else get one?
This could seem crazy but people could avoid these fake invites by actually taking Blizzard's advice and using an email that is only for your Battle.net account...
I haven't got one yet which is pretty sad. My luck is so bad not even phishers want to send me a fake invite!
I haven't gotten any, I'm jelly of all you guys who get em )':
09/19/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Jèsús
Anyone else get one?

I've got three and about four about my wow account being sold (which isn't even active lol)
I´m not counting, but i think i got 8 already
yes ive gotten one, and no i never for one second thought it could possibly be legit, for 1 theyy sent it to the wrong email account.

however i did once look at my games in myy account summary and my heart skipped a beat when warcraft III and Diablo II blurred together in myy vision.

sigh
I have not gotten any :(

No beta..

No fake beta..
I wish.
Wait that was fake?

Just kidding, I have gotten nothing.
i have not gotten anything not even a fake beta invite.. wow
I haven't gotten any, but...

...with all of the emails I get about winning lotteries everyday... I have enough money to by a small island and have Blizzard bought, relocated there, and have them place my likeness as an OP special character in Diablo 3 and the Starcraft 2 series!

xD
09/19/2011 08:32 AMPosted by Nimand
This could seem crazy but people could avoid these fake invites by actually taking Blizzard's advice and using an email that is only for your Battle.net account...

I do have an account just for battle.net, which makes the fake beta invite to my real email address all the more obvious. Also love the 'wow account under investigation' emails when I don't even play wow.
Haven't gotten even a fake one yet.
Nothing yet although I did get A LOT when the SC2 beta was going on.
I didnt even get a fake invite ;(
I haven't got any either. I guess I'm not that special :P
nor have i. And why does every say it was hard to get into sc2 beta? all you had to do was reserve the !@#$ing game at gamestop
I used to get a lot about WoW, but haven't gotten a single one about D3 beta.