How many Acts? Final Act Bosses Revealed?

Lore and Story
Is Diablo 3 going to have the same amount of Acts as Diablo 2? I haven't read anything on Diablo 3 as I want to be more surprised about everything but I was wondering about the Acts. Is there going to be 4 Acts, or 5?

Im guessing there will be 4 Acts and there will be additon of a 5th Act in an expansion and probably a 6th Act in another expansion due to the fact this game is going to be a massive money maker and there is no way they wont make more than 1 expansion for the game.

With that being said, I know Diablo has to be a Final Boss for the Final act .. atleast I would think so. But what about the other Acts... has the FINAL bosses for each Act been revealed yet? Pictures?
From clicking on the Game link above it shows there are four acts, though there isn't any further details on them.
unless they somehow make it so that Diablo never dies, i do not think that he will be the true final boss. i dont think he will be here in this game at all. if he is, great, if he isn't, makes sense. i mean, you smash his soulstone in Diablo 2, so... if he comes back, ill be confused and will want to know how the hell he got there.

So far there are 4 Acts. there is a link to it.
09/19/2011 02:36 PMPosted by Gunnatsumi
With that being said, I know Diablo has to be a Final Boss for the Final act .. atleast I would think so. But what about the other Acts... has the FINAL bosses for each Act been revealed yet? Pictures?
*Xellos Voice* "Now that is a secret."
I thought I had read there were 5 acts. And yeah, Diablo does seem to be the final boss. Pretty excited for it. I bet Blizzard has learned a ton about making interesting boss fights from all their WoWing time.
I'm fairly certain that it is four acts. However these acts seem to have multiple bosses, and hell I bet these will take longer than D2 to get through one act(at least the first time through) just because of all the immersion of the player to NPC's around the game. And I wouldn't doubt that they would change pattern and make the end boss someone not Diablo. Just a different wanderer.
09/22/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Trubiano
I'm fairly certain that it is four acts. However these acts seem to have multiple bosses, and hell I bet these will take longer than D2 to get through one act(at least the first time through) just because of all the immersion of the player to NPC's around the game. And I wouldn't doubt that they would change pattern and make the end boss someone not Diablo. Just a different wanderer.

It better be Diablo!

Isn't the current idea that Leah turns into the big red man?

And, it seems like with the first difficulty, the progression is going to be pretty fast.
Whops I kinda mis-wrote that, I was meaning they wouldn't break the pattern of having Diablo be the end boss.