Old Blizzard Beta testers post here!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
I was in the first round of SC2 beta.
I somehow got into the SC2 beta in the first wave. That's the only beta I have ever been in o_O
I beta tested for WOW played more before it launched then after lol.
I got into the wrath beta and the sc2 beta in the first wave. That's it though.
Basically, I would like to see how many people were invited to other beta's from blizzard ( SC2, WOW, etc. ) and have not yet been invited to closed beta. Assuming closed beta has started.

Yes I have been invited to other betas myself. Shame if I wasn't invited to this one. :(
This entire thread is pointless since it was all predicated on his statement "assuming closed beta has started" which it has not. Opt-in phase invites have not started. We're still only in F&F
I got a SC2 beta invite. Sadly I spent most my time playing the game and not reporting anything sooo I'll probably not get an invite again.
Never had one.
I did get picked for SC2 beta. : (( sniff....want get in D3 too...
Free WC3:TFT beta key: DC26HR-V2WJ-P2MVMM-NR8W-Y92RBH
I didn't get invited to sc2 beta till they basically handed them out, for pre-orders and friends keys. I ended up getting like 5 invites after that. That's the only one I've been in.

Never been invited to a Beta hope that changes soon, so i can give some great feedback and spend all hours gaming.
I got a SC2 Beta invite about a month later into it and never played it, not really a fan of SC2 ;/
all you had to do to get into the sc2 beta was to go to gamestop and reserve the game.
Never. :[
nope blizz hates me
ohhh well.... i just want it ^^ to have some few moments of fun in my life... just for it...
Basically, I would like to see how many people were invited to other beta's from blizzard ( SC2, WOW, etc. ) and have not yet been invited to closed beta. Assuming closed beta has started.

Yes I have been invited to other betas myself. Shame if I wasn't invited to this one. :(
This entire thread is pointless since it was all predicated on his statement "assuming closed beta has started" which it has not. Opt-in phase invites have not started. We're still only in F&F

Looks like you're wrong my friend.